The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Policing 2015

Just wondering who is thinking of doing policing at Wolverhampton in October and what accommodation you're applying for?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by parton96
Just wondering who is thinking of doing policing at Wolverhampton in October and what accommodation you're applying for?

Hi mate, nice to see someone posting about policing. I've been given an unconditional offer to study at university of Wolverhampton which I have firmly accepted. Are u interested in policing?
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
I've accepted my offer too. Always wanted to be in the police, everyone's tried to change my mind about it but hasn't worked. Are you interested in it?
Original post by parton96
I've accepted my offer too. Always wanted to be in the police, everyone's tried to change my mind about it but hasn't worked. Are you interested in it?

This was probably the only thing I've ever wanted to do. Same here, many people have tried but failed miserably to change my mind. Have u thought about joining specials?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Yeah but didn't get in (explained why on the other post). I've had all the reasons why I shouldn't go into the police such as 'I'm not big enough' and 'it's too dangerous'..... Still determined to do it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending