The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anyone had any news from Goldman Sachs IMD? Asset Management in particular?
Original post by IB Fanboy
Anyone heard anything for Rothschild?

I had an email today advising me that they are still conducting interviews and I will have a decision week commencing 9th February..(post interview)
Original post by studentgirl22
I had an email today advising me that they are still conducting interviews and I will have a decision week commencing 9th February..(post interview)

Same; really want an offer from Rothschild...

All the best,

All the best,

Yeah me too! I thought they had finished interviewing though but I guess not :s-smilie:
Original post by doiwannaknow
Me too, more than a week ago...
Have you heard back from them?
I replied that I would like to do Operations but haven't received anything back so far.

I said ICS but haven't heard back from them either, do you think we've got interviews or is it just a standard procedure if you're still waiting? :confused:
Haven't heard a thing yet from GS securities. Time to assume a rejection?
Also does anyone have a hr contact for UBS or Barclays?
Still haven't heard anything from GS GIR, does this mean a rejection?

All the best,

I didn't get an email :frown: ...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by paradeplatz
GS offer for IBD! I will do GS and MS, will decline JPM and CS.

Will it clash for GS and MS? When is GS?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mlee444
Still haven't heard anything from GS GIR, does this mean a rejection?

Think Monday will be le day
Original post by Aussie Dude ._.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am uncertain about the implications of the email...just feels like rejection is close. It probably does not matter.
Original post by gerald131
I said ICS but haven't heard back from them either, do you think we've got interviews or is it just a standard procedure if you're still waiting? :confused:

Because they say in their email that we need to choose an area before they consider our application, I don't think we have a safe interview. We probably need to be patient.
Original post by Aussie Dude ._.

Posted from TSR Mobile

But, have you heard back from them?
MS from 23-27 Mar and GS 2 weeks post easter.

Original post by tommylee0340
Will it clash for GS and MS? When is GS?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Quick query - does anyone know what date the HSBC first year internship programme is?
It's for two months and I cant really afford to miss university (nor the chance to attend the assessment centre!).
Just had my RBS telephone interview.. she said a decision would be made within 14 working hours (?).. and she said only the best candidates would be invited to the AC. :frown:
Original post by econboy
Just had my RBS telephone interview.. she said a decision would be made within 14 working hours (?).. and she said only the best candidates would be invited to the AC. :frown:

Well it actually sounds logical that the best candidates goes through to the second round
But, have you heard back from them?

No I haven't. Got an unknown call late Thursday but not sure if it was them...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by StarStreak
Quick query - does anyone know what date the HSBC first year internship programme is?
It's for two months and I cant really afford to miss university (nor the chance to attend the assessment centre!).

29 June - 21 August 2015
Original post by Mralpha
Well it actually sounds logical that the best candidates goes through to the second round

did cs tell you when we are expected to hear?

Latest

Trending

Trending