The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by L'Evil Fish
Haven't started but I j know it'll be loads of qwc questions

I just hate seein med questions and seeing 12 lines for writing and [8 marks] ugh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by H.Ibrahim
It's actually not that bad once you start it haha!

I hope not :lol:
Original post by rachelc142
I just hate seein med questions and seeing 12 lines for writing and [8 marks] ugh

Posted from TSR Mobile

Urgh

I bullet point lol, I don't write in like sentences

But I still get marks, like a 6 marker in chem. I wrote like 15 words,got 6 marks. Someone wrote a whole para and got less lol
Reply 6982
Is anybody doing History A2 Edexcel coursework...???

Posted from TSR Mobile
I need help for people that are doing Psychology A atm (AQA). Im resitting PSYA1 and doing PSYA3 and PSY4 but my essay marks vary so much (22/24 --> 10/24) depending on the question. I cant seem to fix this and with not much time left until exams, i was wondering if anyone here as tried using Loopa where there are loads of model A* essays which cover all the possible questions they can ask. im good at revising but i kinda wanna see if its worth buying for a unit and if it can drastically change my grade. im currently struggling to get a C atm because my essay evaluation is bad. Thanks. Any help would really be appreciated! :/
I hope not :lol:

Urgh

I bullet point lol, I don't write in like sentences

But I still get marks, like a 6 marker in chem. I wrote like 15 words,got 6 marks. Someone wrote a whole para and got less lol

You sound like a friend of mine :rofl:
Has anybody here made a revision timetable from Feb-June exams? :dice:
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
Has anybody here made a revision timetable from Feb-June exams? :dice:

Still haven't started revision..
Opinions on my revision timetable?

February.jpg March.jpg
April.jpg May.jpg
June.jpg

I have 10 exams. [4 AS resits + 6 A2 exams]
Sorry May came upside down, I tried editing the page, rotating it and saving it as a new page but it still comes upside down. :cry::argh:
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
Opinions on my revision timetable?

*snip*

I have 10 exams. [4 AS resits + 6 A2 exams]
Sorry May came upside down, I tried editing the page, rotating it and saving it as a new page but it still comes upside down. :cry::argh:

Looks good! Impressed you've got it planned out so far ahead.

I'm making my revision timetable today and starting revision today. Should have done it over the weekend really but I was away.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by emcat
Looks good! Impressed you've got it planned out so far ahead.

I'm making my revision timetable today and starting revision today. Should have done it over the weekend really but I was away.

I noticed couple people in my class already started their revision and had a timetable made.
It motivated me, only issue is trying to figure out when your class finishes the final module/unit your learning, as-well as trying to figure out when you would sit your last unit mocks etc.
Now I've been allocated colleges and the like...

How expensive is everything going to be? I haven't really thought about money but it seems I should start thinking about it.
Got an offer from LSE and I will firm them. Anyoje know how much living costs are approx in London?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Now I've been allocated colleges and the like...

How expensive is everything going to be? I haven't really thought about money but it seems I should start thinking about it.

Did you get your chosen college in the end?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Undisclosed 15
Got an offer from LSE and I will firm them. Anyoje know how much living costs are approx in London?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm gonna need to figure that out too since I'll be going to London too
Original post by NinjaPandaa
Did you get your chosen college in the end?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, got into the ones I wanted.

Josephine Butler from Durham

Hbu?

I don't know if I should bother putting it down as an insurance because I know I loved Bristol, and I've visited. But Durham will be too much of a burden to just visit.

Hmmmm... Okay I've decided, Cambridge firm. Bristol insurance.

No changing.
Yep, got into the ones I wanted.

Josephine Butler from Durham

Hbu?

I don't know if I should bother putting it down as an insurance because I know I loved Bristol, and I've visited. But Durham will be too much of a burden to just visit.

Hmmmm... Okay I've decided, Cambridge firm. Bristol insurance.

No changing.

Yup I got cuths, my chosen college, not going to put it down for anything though so it was pretty pointless
Nice to know I got into my favourite though haha

Nah Bristol's so nice, sort of wish I'd applied there myself

What are your Bristol and Durham offers?
Presumably camb is A*A*A?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yup I got cuths, my chosen college, not going to put it down for anything though so it was pretty pointless
Nice to know I got into my favourite though haha

Nah Bristol's so nice, sort of wish I'd applied there myself

What are your Bristol and Durham offers?
Presumably camb is A*A*A?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Means they want you:wink: I should have j tried my luck with Castle for the fun of it

Yep Camb is that in fm physics and chem! (unlike my friend who has to get 3!!! In fm, bio and chem as well lol)

Bristol is AA in any of chem, FM and Physics

Durham is A in chem, and A in any of FM, Physics and French

Bleurgh

You on track to meet that sweet old offer? :wink:
Means they want you:wink: I should have j tried my luck with Castle for the fun of it

Yep Camb is that in fm physics and chem! (unlike my friend who has to get 3!!! In fm, bio and chem as well lol)

Bristol is AA in any of chem, FM and Physics

Durham is A in chem, and A in any of FM, Physics and French

Bleurgh

You on track to meet that sweet old offer? :wink:

Ah ok so Durham and Bristol are pretty much the same

Hmm I should be on track to get at least one A* atm just need to do some hardcore revision to try and aim for all 4, tbf my Cambridge offer isn't too bad at all, barely different from my other offers which does pile the pressure on a bit

3A*s is so grim it's unreal, does take the mick when you can get into Oxford for some subjcts with just 3As
Ah ok so Durham and Bristol are pretty much the same

Hmm I should be on track to get at least one A* atm just need to do some hardcore revision to try and aim for all 4, tbf my Cambridge offer isn't too bad at all, barely different from my other offers which does pile the pressure on a bit

3A*s is so grim it's unreal, does take the mick when you can get into Oxford for some subjcts with just 3As

Yeah lol, j found out a friend got into same college as me... Lol choice just got harder

How many others are a*aa?

Lol, for most subjects. His would have been AAA there actually if he'd applied there and got in.
Yeah lol, j found out a friend got into same college as me... Lol choice just got harder

How many others are a*aa?

Lol, for most subjects. His would have been AAA there actually if he'd applied there and got in.

well 2 are A*AA 1 is A*ABB (but tbh it's getting an A* I'm worried about, not an A) and 1 AAA

Ooh is Josephine butler even that nice a college though

Ergh Oxford, shame they don't do straight econ there haha

Latest