The Student Room Group

Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ckeeling
Dentons is just 5/6 competency based questions then a couple of standard questions about you/the firm :smile:

How long did it take for dentons to get back to you after interview?? :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TC39
Dentons first round interview invite. Anyone got any tips?

Have you had your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ejc27
Does anyone know what the application process if for Dentons? I have a 'first interview' next week and applied for the vac scheme and training contract. Would there be another interview for the vac scheme after the first one or would that be at the end of the vac scheme for the training contract?

How was your interview? How long did it take for them to get back to you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who do law firms look for?

A person with a very high 2:1 degree, who has survived cancer, brought peace to the Middle-East as a Youth UN representative, represented his/her country in the Olympics, and is a professional sky-diver in his "spare time". Fun fact: this person once climbed Kilimanjaro on uni-cycle whilst simultaneously doing dissertation research!
Reply 3024
Original post by ScroogeHumbug
Clyde & Co have the most polite PFO

Sorry to hear! When did you apply?
How has anyone found their white & case video interview? :smile:
Has anyone heard post AC for Nabarro? Had mine last week..? Thanks :smile:
Original post by kadov
Offer from King Wood Mallesons. AC's/Interviews at Nabarro, DLA and RPC next week. Tough few days!

just wondering if you have heard from Nabarro yet post AC?
Original post by xLittleMissyx
How long did it take for dentons to get back to you after interview?? :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just under a week
Why haven't I heard from white and case? Or travers?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ckeeling
Just under a week

Thanks! Were you successful?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone heard from Cleary Gottlieb recently?
Anyone had an interview at cms??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by VS2015TC2017
Anyone heard from Cleary Gottlieb recently?

Unfortunately I think if you haven't heard anything it's a rejection. They've had their ACs and given out offers. I'm in the same boat.
Reply 3034
Does anybody have any advice for / can you tell me how you found the DLA Piper Skype interview? I have mine tomorrow and I'm really really nervous!!
Reply 3035
I've not heard back from Nabarro although my AC was only Friday and they set out a timeline of 3 weeks to hear back. Equally, the flip side of the firm and AC being so nice is it's incredibly difficult to gauge how you were received...
Original post by kadov
I've not heard back from Nabarro although my AC was only Friday and they set out a timeline of 3 weeks to hear back. Equally, the flip side of the firm and AC being so nice is it's incredibly difficult to gauge how you were received...

Hey if I may ask, when is your interview with RPC?
Original post by BL0XQ9
Does anybody have any advice for / can you tell me how you found the DLA Piper Skype interview? I have mine tomorrow and I'm really really nervous!!

I had mine today and it was fine! Nothing to worry about, just the usual why law, why the firm type questions and a few competency questions, good luck! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3038
Interview with RPC was last Wednesday.
Reply 3039
Original post by vwalters94
I had mine today and it was fine! Nothing to worry about, just the usual why law, why the firm type questions and a few competency questions, good luck! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you so much for letting me know, I feel a bit better knowing that! Reassuring that there's no pesky commercial awareness questions too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending