The Student Room Group

Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by student652
i know I'm getting worried, only 2 days left to hear by.

Could be today :s-smilie:. The video interview was pretty tough so I'm not getting my hopes up. Good luck!
Reply 3181
Original post by SalvioHexia
Does anyone know what a Boodle Hatfield Skype interview entails? :s

Hey can I ask when you applied?
Original post by SmaugTheTerrible
Could be today :s-smilie:. The video interview was pretty tough so I'm not getting my hopes up. Good luck!

i hope it is today. I'm updating my emails every 5 minutes!! i don't hold out much hope either, i don't think i did good enough in the video interview. :frown: Im sure you did well - Good luck.
Rejection from Bakers post telephone, really annoyed about that one.

Looks like I'm done, anyone at A&O or Jones Day this summer, feel free to get in touch!
Reply 3184
Original post by ctlp0922
Has anyone heard from Boodle Hatfield/Forsters yet?

Hey when did you apply to noodle Hatfield ? A couple people here had skype interviews - I haven't heard yet though!
Reply 3185
i hope it is today. I'm updating my emails every 5 minutes!! i don't hold out much hope either, i don't think i did good enough in the video interview. :frown: Im sure you did well - Good luck.

Surely they must let us know today or tomorrow?
Original post by liarpoker

Looks like I'm done, anyone at A&O or Jones Day this summer, feel free to get in touch!

What scheme to are you on for Jones day? I'm on he 6-17 July one and trying to move to 20-31 July!
Original post by Cp778
Surely they must let us know today or tomorrow?

i hope so. Also I don't no whether they contact unsuccessful people? although no one seems to have heard on here yet :/
Reply 3188
i hope so. Also I don't no whether they contact unsuccessful people? although no one seems to have heard on here yet :/

They have in previous years :smile:
Original post by Cp778
Hey when did you apply to noodle Hatfield ? A couple people here had skype interviews - I haven't heard yet though!

I applied on the 28th January! You?
Reply 3190
Original post by ctlp0922
I applied on the 28th January! You?

December - still nothing, no rejection no interview.... Oops and just saw my earlier post I meant boodle Hatfield not noodle :tongue: silly auto correct!
Reply 3191
DLA offer! :smile:
Reply 3192
Original post by kadov
Offer from King Wood Mallesons. AC's/Interviews at Nabarro, DLA and RPC next week. Tough few days!

Hi, just wondering how long it took you to hear back from King & Wood Mallesons after your interview? Thanks!
Original post by lse728
DLA offer! :smile:

Congratulations!!! Which office? Well done :smile:
Original post by liarpoker

Congrats on the offers! Have you heard from Olswang yet?
Original post by pp93
No there is no interview, you will have an interview whilst on the vacation scheme for a TC. Be warned though, there are at least 3 people in the room who are watching your every move and how you interact with others.

Thank you! Have you heard back yet?
Reply 3196
Original post by sports007
Congratulations!!! Which office? Well done :smile:

Thank you! Leeds office :smile:
Reply 3197
Notified today of Withers interview - if it helps anyone, I applied pretty close to the deadline.

Waiting to hear back having done White & Case video interview, and have Covington & Burling interview next week. PFO from Sidley Austin.
Walker morris assessment centre!!
Anyone else?
Original post by mjsf
Notified today of Withers interview - if it helps anyone, I applied pretty close to the deadline.

Waiting to hear back having done White & Case video interview, and have Covington & Burling interview next week. PFO from Sidley Austin.

Hey, I'm at C&B next week as well, any idea what to expect? Best of luck for your interviews!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending