The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Hannahmay01
I'm in my first year of primary education at Durham, if you have any questions feel free to ask :smile:

Are most Primary Ed students in Stephenson? I'm yet to find anyone who's in John Snow and doing Primary Ed starting this September.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by its_EmerMc
Hey! Just checked my e-mails and I got my college application back for Stephenson! :biggrin:
Is anyone going to the Post-App day on Tuesday (17 March)? Hoping to make some friends so the first day will be less daunting!! >w<

argh, I'm going on Wednesday and would have liked to have knows someone before hand to!
Reply 22
Hey! Just checked my e-mails and I got my college application back for Stephenson! :biggrin:
Is anyone going to the Post-App day on Tuesday (17 March)? Hoping to make some friends so the first day will be less daunting!! >w<

I am going to that post application open day and got in Stephenson, it's nice to know someone who is going :smile:
Original post by zoee1203
I am going to that post application open day and got in Stephenson, it's nice to know someone who is going :smile:

Eeep! Exciting!!! :biggrin: Are you doing the course activities in the morning and college activities in the afternoon? Spooky if you were!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Eeep! Exciting!!! :biggrin: Are you doing the course activities in the morning and college activities in the afternoon? Spooky if you were!! :smile:

No I am doing it the other way round, thought I would save the best till last :wink:
[QUOTE="zoee1203;53755715"]

No I am doing it the other way round, thought I would save the best till last :wink:

Haha fair dos!! Really looking forward to revisiting the college! On the interview day I was too nervous to look around! :') how comes you chose Stephenson over John Snow then? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Original post by JJLLAA
Are most Primary Ed students in Stephenson? I'm yet to find anyone who's in John Snow and doing Primary Ed starting this September.

It's genuinely half and half. I'm from stephenson.
Yeah Durham is my first and York St. John my second :smile: and just wondering do you no if when given an accommodation offer do you need to accept it??

Hey! We have the same choices for firm and insurance :smile: what subjects are you studying currently?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm there that day!! and doing the sessions that way round! Are you in Stephenson?
Original post by emilykatet
I'm there that day!! and doing the sessions that way round! Are you in Stephenson?

Yeah I am!!! Great coincidence!:biggrin: You excited? :smile: Where you travelling from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Hey! We have the same choices for firm and insurance :smile: what subjects are you studying currently?

I'm studying English literature, psychology, and health and social care, what about you??
I'm studying English literature, psychology, and health and social care, what about you??

I study English Lit, English Lang, Psychology and French! Where about are you from originally? Will you be living in?
Reply 34
I study English Lit, English Lang, Psychology and French! Where about are you from originally? Will you be living in?

I am from ripon, Which is like 45 mins from Leeds, what about you? And also yeah I have a place from Stephenson, what about you?
I am from ripon, Which is like 45 mins from Leeds, what about you? And also yeah I have a place from Stephenson, what about you?

Oh yeah, I know where that is! I'm pretty sure I've been to the races there! I'm from near Yarm, so I won't be living in as I live about 10 mins away from the campus! But I'm also in Stephenson!
Reply 36
Oh yeah, I know where that is! I'm pretty sure I've been to the races there! I'm from near Yarm, so I won't be living in as I live about 10 mins away from the campus! But I'm also in Stephenson!

Yeah I live like next to the races :wink: oh that's cool, is it a nice area where the campus is Becasue never really even around the area??
Yeah I live like next to the races :wink: oh that's cool, is it a nice area where the campus is Becasue never really even around the area??

Yeah, i like it! Theres loads of shopping and like 3 different towns for nights out. Theres quite a lot of nice places to walk if thats your thing as well as a bowling alley and a cinema with a restaurant area at the retail park like right next to the campus! I've lived here for 18 years and i love it - staying here was a big factor in choosing my uni!
Reply 38
Yeah, i like it! Theres loads of shopping and like 3 different towns for nights out. Theres quite a lot of nice places to walk if thats your thing as well as a bowling alley and a cinema with a restaurant area at the retail park like right next to the campus! I've lived here for 18 years and i love it - staying here was a big factor in choosing my uni!

That sounds great, I love shopping and the cinema so sounds amazing to me, no wonder you like it :wink: where I live the town is **** and you have to travel like 30 mins to any decent clothes shops and like 45 mins to nearest bowling alley :wink:
That sounds great, I love shopping and the cinema so sounds amazing to me, no wonder you like it :wink: where I live the town is **** and you have to travel like 30 mins to any decent clothes shops and like 45 mins to nearest bowling alley :wink:

You'll find loads to do here then haha!

Latest