Original post by NT2802
Me too!

Congrats both!!!!
Does anyone have experience with an Eversheds face to face interview? :smile:

It's for Leeds, had the phone interview Monday
Reply 3682
Original post by red31
PFO HSF

Sorry to hear that! May I ask when did you apply and do the online tests? I am still waiting to hear....

How are your other apps going?
Anyone applying for any of the firms ending this Saturday (28th) or in March?
Reply 3684
Original post by LG210
Sorry to hear that! May I ask when did you apply and do the online tests? I am still waiting to hear....

How are your other apps going?

Applied on deadline day and completed the tests a little over three weeks ago. Still waiting on Weil post interview and Bird & Bird post WG, how about you?
Original post by Fruit-twist
Anyone applying for any of the firms ending this Saturday (28th) or in March?

I'm applying for a number of firms with deadlines on 28th Feb and end of March :smile: (about 5 in total I think)
Reply 3686
Original post by red31
Applied on deadline day and completed the tests a little over three weeks ago. Still waiting on Weil post interview and Bird & Bird post WG, how about you?

Good luck!! I didn't reach the benchmark for bird and bird post WG :frown:. Still waiting to hear from a few places
Original post by TrainingChopeful
I'm applying for a number of firms with deadlines on 28th Feb and end of March :smile: (about 5 in total I think)

If you don't mind me asking, which ones? I'm applying to Trowers and Taylor Vinters
just got a bird bird vid invite :redface:
Bird video invitation
2Birds video interview invitation as well!
Original post by Sian.
Has anyone heard anything from Eversheds Manchester?

I have a face-to-face interview for the Manchester office! Have you heard back?
Lol, call from an 0207 number, jumped up and sprinted to the stairs of the library.....****ing flu camp asking if I want to get injected with flu for some cash. :redface:
Original post by xLittleMissyx
Why haven't I heard from white and case? Or travers?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've still not heard anything from travers... Applying in October haha I assume they're not too keen
Reply 3694
Does anyone know when the best time to start applying for training contracts is? I have a vacation scheme in Easter, but I'm not planning on putting all my eggs (pardon the pun) in that one basket. The deadlines are obviously at the end of July, but do firms generally give interviews/assessment days/training contracts before that?
I might sound stupid here but the 2Birds video interview invite says that the deadline is Sunday the 1st of March. Does this mean we can still do it on the Sunday, or is it Saturday midnight?
Reply 3696
Original post by ChristinaST
I have a face-to-face interview for the Manchester office! Have you heard back?

I have a telephone interview tomorrow. When is your face to face? How was the telephone? Competency? :smile:
Original post by lawwwwwwwwgal
Pinsent Masons Offer!

Original post by NT2802
Me too!

Me three! I'm taking the later two weeks.
Original post by Sian.
I have a telephone interview tomorrow. When is your face to face? How was the telephone? Competency? :smile:

I've not booked a date for it yet, only just got the email about it! The telephone interview was all competency and motivation questions. Good luck!
If I havent heard back from Covington or Macfarlanes is it likely a PFO?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending