The Student Room Group

BIMM Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Damn all you young things! I'll be 23 when the course starts haha :P

I'm definitely looking at MSV. I asked them about the room sizes for sakes of instruments and stuff, and also, it has a gym on site, which I will most definitely be using haha!
Is anyone here doing Music Production? (: and where's everyone staying? :confused: I'd rather stay somewhere I can have friends stay round for nights out etc. but not too sure where's best?!
Original post by WhitleyRuchea
Oh that's good! (: Where's everyone staying?! I've narrowed it down to parkway gate or MSV?

me and quite a few other BIMM students are staying at parkway :smile: think theres a few staying at MSV as well :tongue:
Reply 163
Original post by sophmole
me and quite a few other BIMM students are staying at parkway :smile: think theres a few staying at MSV as well :tongue:

is there anyone staying in Heald grove? :smile:

is parkway nice? I could only see a few pics I want to go and have a look around...as long as there's rooms with at least a 3/4 bed I'll be happy aha!
parkway is really nice yeah! there are a variety of rooms you can choose from and all have ensuites :smile: from what i've seen it has the best reviews, although MSV is the cheaper option but a fair few dodgy reviews.

i have no idea if there's anyone staying at heald grove to be honest sorry! i'm sure theres bound to be a few though :smile:
Reply 166
Okie dokie thanks :smile:
parkway is really nice yeah! there are a variety of rooms you can choose from and all have ensuites :smile: from what i've seen it has the best reviews, although MSV is the cheaper option but a fair few dodgy reviews.

i have no idea if there's anyone staying at heald grove to be honest sorry! i'm sure theres bound to be a few though :smile:

I might look into staying at parkway gate then! I wanted to stay in student castle but all of the flats are sold out and I don't really want a studio :frown: I'm still yet to find anyone studying music production!
I honestly thought I'd be one of the oldest at bimm and I'm only gonna be 20 when we eventually start!!! hahaha

I'm doing the music business course :biggrin: and planning on staying at msv once I eventually sort out student finance!
I might look into staying at parkway gate then! I wanted to stay in student castle but all of the flats are sold out and I don't really want a studio :frown: I'm still yet to find anyone studying music production!

ah yeah it's a shame student castle sold out! it looked really nice :frown:

everyone feel free to add me on facebook by the way :smile: https://www.facebook.com/sophdamole
Original post by SpencerFarrance
I honestly thought I'd be one of the oldest at bimm and I'm only gonna be 20 when we eventually start!!! hahaha

I'm doing the music business course :biggrin: and planning on staying at msv once I eventually sort out student finance!

Really?! I'm kinda hoping I'm not the oldest! aha! I went to uni for first year at 18 but didn't like the course so finished the year then dropped out and had to spend a year working on my portfolio for music!

Everyone seems to be doing music business! are the classes big for that course? There's about 26 people on mine I think they said
Reply 171
I'm doing songwriting, and I'll turn twenty just after we start :smile:
I think they run two classes for music business so its not as crowded but I can imagine it being quite popular haha. Yea that's fair enough, I just took two years out because I had no idea what I wanted to do :L
ah yeah it's a shame student castle sold out! it looked really nice :frown:

everyone feel free to add me on facebook by the way :smile: https://www.facebook.com/sophdamole

I'm also staying at Parkway Gate, and doing Music Business- and likewise if everyone wants to add me on facebook feel free: https://m.facebook.com/gabby.fabrizio?ref=bookmark
Oh that's good! (: Where's everyone staying?! I've narrowed it down to parkway gate or MSV?

Most people ive spoken to including myself are staying at MSV :smile:
Original post by gabbyfabrizio
I'm also staying at Parkway Gate, and doing Music Business- and likewise if everyone wants to add me on facebook feel free: https://m.facebook.com/gabby.fabrizio?ref=bookmark

I'm doing Music Business too, are there any other people on here that are doing it?
Original post by eleanorwalton
I'm doing Music Business too, are there any other people on here that are doing it?

Feel free to message me on here or give me an add on facebook, I've seen quite a few people on the threads also studying music business:smile:

i'll be studying music business too :smile:
i'll be studying music business too :smile:

Seems pretty popular so far! Have any of you sorted out student finance? I'm just waiting for bimm to come up on the student finance website, I rang them up and they said it should be up end of march
Seems pretty popular so far! Have any of you sorted out student finance? I'm just waiting for bimm to come up on the student finance website, I rang them up and they said it should be up end of march

I'm still waiting to do student finance!

Quick Reply

Latest