The Student Room Group

Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by adriennbrigden
They emailed me. I sort of guessed that it would be a PFO because they have been taking so long to get back to me.

Are you still waiting to hear from them?

Sorry to hear:frown:. I am still waiting. If I don't hear tomorrow I will email them. Which office did you apply for can I ask?
I got a Bates Wells PFO today, but it was at least the most positive PFO I got ...
Original post by Joshua_93
Sorry to hear:frown:. I am still waiting. If I don't hear tomorrow I will email them. Which office did you apply for can I ask?

I am still waiting to... what office did you apply to and what stage are you at if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by ULawAJ
I got a Bates Wells PFO today, but it was at least the most positive PFO I got ...

That's a shame. What was the phone interview like? Any advice?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Hazza77
I am still waiting to... what office did you apply to and what stage are you at if you don't mind me asking?

It's the Leeds office and I have only had a telephone interview at the beginning of the month. What about yourself?
Original post by Joshua_93
It's the Leeds office and I have only had a telephone interview at the beginning of the month. What about yourself?

I am London office post face to face interview. I hope you hear some good news soon :smile:
Original post by Hazza77
I am London office post face to face interview. I hope you hear some good news soon :smile:

Thanks. Hope you do as well :smile:
Reply 4767
Hi

has anybody been invited to DWF's assessment centre for a Tc? If so when is it?

Mills and Reeve Vac Scheme offer :smile:
Weightmans or Browne Jacobson anyone?
Original post by tehforum
Weightmans or Browne Jacobson anyone?

Nothing from weightmans, I don't know anyone who has heard though....
Anyone doing a Macfarlanes vac scheme over Easter?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4772
Original post by Sian.
Hi

has anybody been invited to DWF's assessment centre for a Tc? If so when is it?

������

Hey, I am attending a DWF AC 16th april. are you attending?
Reply 4773
Original post by MarkSearle
That's a shame. What was the phone interview like? Any advice?

I had a phone interview for BWB last Friday... they were nice but I massively messed up because I panicked a little and didn't answer the questions as articulately as I had practiced. Haven't heard anything since!

When they say 5 minutes, it really is 5 minutes! Just be calm and collected and it'll be fine.
Okay, thanks. I'm sure everyone they have phoned has been nervous, I know I am.
Original post by Hazza77

I'm post face to face too. I tried calling but no-one was at the desk. Been 3 weeks now.
Original post by dmny
I had a phone interview for BWB last Friday... they were nice but I massively messed up because I panicked a little and didn't answer the questions as articulately as I had practiced. Haven't heard anything since!

When they say 5 minutes, it really is 5 minutes! Just be calm and collected and it'll be fine.

Just had my telephone interview. Definitely could have gone better. I thin what I was bring to say in first question was good, but I sounded nervous, then I waffled a load in the second and didn't really make concrete points.
Original post by Moore39
I'm post face to face too. I tried calling but no-one was at the desk. Been 3 weeks now.

Which office are you waiting on?
Original post by Moore39

Some offices are still interviewing. I'm not aware of any offers except for Leeds. Face to face interview candidates for all offices should hear back by the end of the week according to the Eversheds Trainees Twitter account and the email that was sent round a week ago.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4779
Original post by MarkSearle
Just had my telephone interview. Definitely could have gone better. I thin what I was bring to say in first question was good, but I sounded nervous, then I waffled a load in the second and didn't really make concrete points.

Well done! Did they say when you would hear back?

One of my answers were very waffled. I am sure there was a point there somewhere but not sure they would have got it! Good luck:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending