The Student Room Group

Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Hi,

For anybody who has had previous experience completing the Watson Glazer test. Do you have any tips and/or suggestions on how to prepare effectively for it? Feel free to PM me or to reply directly on this thread

Thanks

:biggrin:
Reply 4921
Still not heard from Cooley LLP - rang them up before and the grad lady said we would here today (latest) for interview emails which makes me think I've been rejected. I hope not though.
Fingers crosssed.
Anyone still waiting to hear back from Gibson Dunn Crutcher for initial applications? Or have I missed the boat on the interviews?
Original post by 777m
Anyone heard back from Stephenson Harwood either way??????? Post-interview

I got my offer a week ago from an interview on Friday 20th. When was your interview?
Original post by husn
Still not heard from Cooley LLP - rang them up before and the grad lady said we would here today (latest) for interview emails which makes me think I've been rejected. I hope not though.
Fingers crosssed.

I may be wrong but doesn't seem like anyone has heard so hopefully we'll get an email tomorrow
Has anyone heard back from Barclays regarding the summer legal work experience weeks?
Hey. I'm waiting to hear from
Shoosmiths as well in Manchester. Not sure what the outcome is going to be though. Still waiting for Hill Dickinson after the Watson Glaser test, got an offer from DWF though so not too worried.
Original post by hpjpsp
Hi there,
Have been waiting to hear back from o'melveny and myers for a while now. Was wondering if anyone has heard anything back from them yet?

I heard back with a rejection only a couple of weeks after applying, so you've at least made it further than I did.
Reply 4928
Original post by El_Cuervo
I got my offer a week ago from an interview on Friday 20th. When was your interview?

I PM'ed you! x
Cooley AC invite. Wasn't expecting that but pleasantly surprised :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Well done! May I ask when you got the email? Looks like I'm a pfo then!
Thank you! I got the email an hour ago.
Original post by legal_nyx
Cooley AC invite. Wasn't expecting that but pleasantly surprised :smile:

Gosh darn, that prob means PFO. Well done.

Can't be too disappointed, I've already got 4 offers I suppose.
Original post by tehforum
I need that email from weightmans

too tense

I received mine yesterday saying I'm through to the next stage. It said they would let you know by the 31st so they should let you know by the end of the day.
Anyone else thought it weird for Cooley to have two separate dates to let us know our outcomes? Surely if we didn't get an email today, then that means we will get PFOs?

Also, did anyone else also apply for the Open Day, in addition to the VS?
Original post by SmaugTheTerrible
I received mine yesterday saying I'm through to the next stage. It said they would let you know by the 31st so they should let you know by the end of the day.

oh yeah I got that on friday

I mean the email with details about the online assessments..
Just got the ac invite from Cooley...

Anyone know if they recruit for the TC of the VC?

Its not really clear on the website
Does anybody have any tips for preparing for the penningtons vac scheme assessment centre? We have a written exercise, group exercise and client interviewing role play. Thanks.
Original post by benm182
Just got the ac invite from Cooley...

Anyone know if they recruit for the TC of the VC?

Its not really clear on the website

Did you just get that invite now? Or was it earlier on today? Wondering if I should still stay hopeful or not!
Original post by sma1994
Did you just get that invite now? Or was it earlier on today? Wondering if I should still stay hopeful or not!

It came through at ten to eight- I think if they are still going out at that time you can probably keep the hope alive for a bit longer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending