The Student Room Group

UNIQ Summer School 2015

Scroll to see replies

I'm trying to find out my ACORN but no idea how??

Actually done it now. Got 3 F 23. None of the stuff it says is applicable to my family though which is kind of annoying. The place I'm probably moving to soon is 5 O 51, so annoying.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by WinterApproaches
Hey, where do you find census data?

http://www.streetgames.org/www/content/which-areas-are-deprived
All the best with the decisions, folks. Don't beat yourself up if you don't get on. I didn't last year but hold an offer for this October. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think I'm type 6 on ACORN, go to a grammar school with a history of about 7 people getting into Oxford each year...my chances are very slim, even with good GCSEs
Original post by LoveToArgue
I think I'm type 6 on ACORN, go to a grammar school with a history of about 7 people getting into Oxford each year...my chances are very slim, even with good GCSEs

Basically ditto :tongue: What are you applying for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Krollo
Basically ditto :tongue: What are you applying for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Law! One of the most competitive, oops. Although I don't think the ACORN data gives a true representative because the only reason we live here is because my mum got the house in the divorce settlement, so even though she's on a very low income and I get the pupil bursary it doesn't affect the ACORN type!
Can't work out how to check my acorn value but last time someone in my school got into Oxford was 3-4 years ago I think

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 227
Does anyone know what time results get published?
Reply 228
Original post by L2311
Does anyone know what time results get published?

Afternoon-ish the website says

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dammit I waited up :'D damn nervousness
Me too! No specific times given on the website which is annoying

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nobodycarescarla
Dammit I waited up :'D damn nervousness

Mee too I waited up and now I might as well go to sleep :P
Best of luck to everyone! Fingers crossed that if I don't get accepted I'm on the reserve :cool:
Best of luck to everyone! My odds are slim because I only got 1A*, 8As and a B but I do come from a deprived area.. I guess I'll just wait and see!
do they email you with a log in? I can't remember making one when I applied? :confused:
Original post by notyous
do they email you with a log in? I can't remember making one when I applied? :confused:

I think they do yes, I don't have a login as far as I know :smile:
Original post by Samuel.Winnall
I think they do yes, I don't have a login as far as I know :smile:

thank you, good luck!! what have you applied for?
I wanna get into this so badly,
I match up with all the criteria well but I go to a grammar school :'( (very high oxbridge attendance)

We'll be sent an email this afternoon with which we log in to find out our decision :smile:
Can anyone confirm what time we may be getting the decisions? Some have said on the website it says afternoon, but I can't find such a statement on there. Goodluck people!
Original post by Jabberjay_
Can anyone confirm what time we may be getting the decisions? Some have said on the website it says afternoon, but I can't find such a statement on there. Goodluck people!

http://www.uniq.ox.ac.uk/decisions2015.html here you go :smile:

Good luck!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending