The Student Room Group

UNIQ Summer School 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by rowena97x
August 1st people, what are all of your travel arrangements/planned route? Would be cool to meet up with some of you along the way.

I will probably getting the train to arrive at 4 o'clock:smile:
Original post by RSweet
Nice! What subject will you be doing and when?:smile:

I'm doing Medicine between the 4th and 10th of July, so excited :smile: How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 582
Original post by emem2011
I'm doing Medicine between the 4th and 10th of July, so excited :smile: How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds amazing! Maths: Numbers and Codes 1st to 7th August:biggrin:
Original post by RSweet
Sounds amazing! Maths: Numbers and Codes 1st to 7th August:biggrin:

Ah that sounds fab, I'm so excited :smile: I really want to apply for Oxford so I think it'll be a really good opportunity!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 584
Ah that sounds fab, I'm so excited :smile: I really want to apply for Oxford so I think it'll be a really good opportunity!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too! Will be great to experience it!:smile:
How many people actually go to Oxbridge after having visited UNIQ? Anyone know? And what are the statistics for each course?
Reply 586
I got my pack today too! What colour lanyards do you all have? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have neon orange haha
Will anyone else be travelling from Scotland on 18th July?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by crabby97
How many people actually go to Oxbridge after having visited UNIQ? Anyone know? And what are the statistics for each course?

Can't remember the specific statistic but I know that the success rates of UNIQ students applying to Oxford are rather higher than the standard success rate

Edit: It's at 43% in relation to the university wide success rate, 20%
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Wawasan
Can't remember the specific statistic but I know that the success rates of UNIQ students applying to Oxford are rather higher than the standard success rate

Edit: It's at 43% in relation to the university wide success rate, 20%

Where do you get that from? People earlier said that people who did medicine for example had 6% success rate... for 2012. Isn't there a similar statistic for this year or last year?
Where do you get that from? People earlier said that people who did medicine for example had 6% success rate... for 2012. Isn't there a similar statistic for this year or last year?

It certainly fluctuates between courses, but here http://www.ox.ac.uk/about/facts-and-figures/full-version-facts-and-figures
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Wawasan
It certainly fluctuates between courses, but here http://www.ox.ac.uk/about/facts-and-figures/full-version-facts-and-figures

Thanks that was helpful... but I meant the summer school places not from summer school to undergraduate... :smile:
Thanks that was helpful... but I meant the summer school places not from summer school to undergraduate... :smile:

Oh right my bad :tongue: It's probably much lower I think
Original post by catherineee98
Will anyone else be travelling from Scotland on 18th July?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I will be :h: I'll be travelling from Fife/Edinburgh, you?
(edited 9 years ago)
is anyone coming from the north west on July 4th? :smile:
Anyone travelling form birmingham international on the 25th July?
Original post by Uke_Kate
I will be :h: I'll be travelling from Fife/Edinburgh, you?

I'll be going from Glasgow Central probably but I'll need to look at the trains and figure out what's the most direct way...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who here has also been accepted to Sutton Trust for Cambridge? :biggrin:
Anyone in for the Maths: Numbers and codes from 18th - 25th July?
I'm doing German 18-25 July, anyone want to travel with me? I live in Yorkshire :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending