The Student Room Group

Worcester PGCE Primary 2015-16

Scroll to see replies

Hi

I have an interview next week for the primary PGCE course at Worcester. I only applied on Friday and received an invite today so I am feeling nervous and anxious. I really don't know what to expect on the day. Any advice would be appreciated :smile:
hey

how did it go?

I could use some tips please
Original post by charlieestephens
I have recently accepted an offer to study PGCE Primary at Worcester in September, I was wondering if anyone else is planning on going there?

If so have you done your professional skills tests?

Hey I have got a interview coming up soon. I could use some tips please !!!
Original post by Hennaa123
hey

how did it go?

I could use some tips please

Hi, I called admissions and requested another date as I had less then a week to prepare and also an interview at Warwick this week too. My interview date is now the 14th. When is your interview?
Original post by Leigh110
Hi, I called admissions and requested another date as I had less then a week to prepare and also an interview at Warwick this week too. My interview date is now the 14th. When is your interview?

Aww, hopefully you will do good!! Good luck
My interview is on the 21st. I am really worried about the group task.
Original post by gracee1245
Hi,

I've accepted Worcester for Primary PGCE also! Glad I've found someone else.

I haven't done my skills test yet - couldn't find any places near by with free spaces until February! Have you done it?

Any idea what you're doing re. living arrangements? I'm not too sure about going back into halls again...

Grace

Hey I have a interview coming up.. I could use some tips please
Aww, hopefully you will do good!! Good luck
My interview is on the 21st. I am really worried about the group task.

Me too. It's the fear of the unknown. Well I have mine before you so I will pass on any information to help. Eeek. Soo nervous I could cry lol. I didn't expect to have two interviews lined up a week after sending in my application. So much to do and soo little time.
Me too. It's the fear of the unknown. Well I have mine before you so I will pass on any information to help. Eeek. Soo nervous I could cry lol. I didn't expect to have two interviews lined up a week after sending in my application. So much to do and soo little time.

I know! lol. Don't worry about Warwick, they were really nice and laid back honestly.

Any advice will help ! have you decided on you activity?
I know! lol. Don't worry about Warwick, they were really nice and laid back honestly.

Any advice will help ! have you decided on you activity?

No not yet, I'm spending a day in a school on Wednesday so I am going to get involved in an activity there and then I will take pictures/get examples of work to take with me. If that doesn't go as planned I was thinking about a simple numeracy task or literacy but I won't have any material/evidience to take with me to the interview :/
No not yet, I'm spending a day in a school on Wednesday so I am going to get involved in an activity there and then I will take pictures/get examples of work to take with me. If that doesn't go as planned I was thinking about a simple numeracy task or literacy but I won't have any material/evidience to take with me to the interview :/

Yeah I was thinking a Literacy activity but am not too sure. Hopefully you can give me some advice since your interview is before mines of how it went and all :smile:
My interview is on the 14th at 8:30am
Same :/

Original post by jesspreece
Hello :smile: the group discussion task is a lot less daunting than you think. It was quite laid back when I had mine. There was only 3 of us so it wasn't too scary. They do an icebreaker and the talk beforehand makes you feel more relaxed. As long as you come prepared you should be fine :smile: good luck! Xx
Original post by leanne_elizabeth
Hello :smile: the group discussion task is a lot less daunting than you think. It was quite laid back when I had mine. There was only 3 of us so it wasn't too scary. They do an icebreaker and the talk beforehand makes you feel more relaxed. As long as you come prepared you should be fine :smile: good luck! Xx

Aw thank you ! that is great to hear. just wondering how was the focused activity ?
Original post by jesspreece

How was your interview? my is coming up
Reply 35
Hi everyone - I have an interview for Primary coming up in two weeks. Feeling very nervous/excited - I made a late application last week, and I'm currently awaiting the information pack. I've got to book and sit my skills tests yet too - so much to fit in!
Evie
Original post by Evie74
Hi everyone - I have an interview for Primary coming up in two weeks. Feeling very nervous/excited - I made a late application last week, and I'm currently awaiting the information pack. I've got to book and sit my skills tests yet too - so much to fit in!
Evie

my interview is tomorrow and i am so nervous !!
any interview tips for tomorrow please, i am nervous about the presentation
Reply 38
Good luck for tomorrow! What have they asked you to prepare?
Evie
Thanks!!
They have asked us to prepare an activity/lesson we have carried out before to present and we also have a group task and a written task.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending