The Student Room Group

Edexcel RE GCSE Monday 11th May 2015

Hey guys who else is taking the RE exam on Monday i'm doing unit 1 . Does everyone feel confident?:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Im also taking it on monday and doing unit 1! I have learnt all of the content for unit 1 now but need to keep practising and revise for unit 8 re exam
Reply 2
so am i haha i feel fairly confident but need to go over a lot
Original post by SuperHuman98
Im also taking it on monday and doing unit 1! I have learnt all of the content for unit 1 now but need to keep practising and revise for unit 8 re exam

Oh same i feel confident but i just need testing on. I have read some examiner reports and they love it when you structure your answer in paragraphs and make all your points clear.
Our school is doing unit 1 and 11
Original post by marns_X
so am i haha i feel fairly confident but need to go over a lot

Oh thats really good! Im just glad we get a choice of questions
I'm doing unit 3 then :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm doing Unit 3. I'm feeling pretty confident since it's my only exam I have unlike many other people. I haven't started any revision, but i'm going to do some weekend small revision. I'm real confident since I got 100% with a dearth of revision so i'm eyeing that result again.
It's pretty easy, just some keywords I need to go over.
Original post by StudentofGCSE
Hey guys who else is taking the RE exam on Monday i'm doing unit 1 . Does everyone feel confident?:smile:

Except for Section 4, it shouldnt be that difficult
Finished all of Unit 1 which is my exam on Monday then gonna do past paper questions for it and try learn most of unit 8 (Wednesday) tomorrow
Original post by HarryKane28
Except for Section 4, it shouldnt be that difficult

Section 4 is community cohesion right? That one is the hardest for me :frown:
Original post by SuperHuman98
Section 4 is community cohesion right? That one is the hardest for me :frown:

Yeah, I suggest doing the paper back to front so you guarantee sufficient time on that question. Im still worried though, grade boundaries tend to be quite high for this subject ( usually 70/84 for an A)
Original post by HarryKane28
Yeah, I suggest doing the paper back to front so you guarantee sufficient time on that question. Im still worried though, grade boundaries tend to be quite high for this subject ( usually 70/84 for an A)

Yeah i think thats what im going to do because its definitely the hardest section, you have to spend roughly 20 minute on each section and 10 minutes to check everything. How much is it for an A* usually
is anyone doing edexcel igcsse ict
is it possible for me to get an A/A* considering i've done no revision? But what if i start now, is there still a chance? (unit 3)
Lilshotta yes there is a chance for sure if you just do it proper
Original post by NatoHeadshot
Lilshotta yes there is a chance for sure if you just do it proper

what to you mean by proper? and thanks that's really reassuring considering my teacher said i couldn't
Like do good revision is what i mean, you are at a disadvantage but numerous i have studied on the last day for my sschool exams, (which are marked much harsher) and end up with an a star or 2 marks off it.
Note: the A star in my school is always 90 plus
So you can do it for sure, just study hard and good luck
yeah
Is anybody doing IGCSE ict edexcel? reply please.
GCSE RE is literally the easiest thing. If you know the concept, and have a few quotes to back your points up with. I revised it like, a week before? I was 6 UMS off 100%.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending