The Student Room Group

A-Level advice?

Specifically for Biology, English Literature, Psychology and Sociology if possible.

Thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
What do you want to know?
Reply 2
Original post by Saleha09
What do you want to know?

Tips on how to stay on top of things and the like.
Reply 3
Well, i can only help w/biology. Make sure to go over the lesson before hand, and review after class, then again at the end of the week. Keep your notes organised by topic in order and make flashcards/mindmaps (whatever u use to revise) once you finish the topic. That way, you'll be well prepared when it comes to exams
Reply 4
Well, i can only help w/biology. Make sure to go over the lesson before hand, and review after class, then again at the end of the week. Keep your notes organised by topic in order and make flashcards/mindmaps (whatever u use to revise) once you finish the topic. That way, you'll be well prepared when it comes to exams

Fantastic! Thank you. Do you have any biology resources that you can share? I'm aware of the recent specification changes, but some things haven't yet been altered.

This year's AS content consists of:

1 Biological molecules

2 Cells

3 Organisms exchange substances with their environment

4 Genetic information, variation and relationships between organisms

If there's any help you could offer, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thank you!
Reply 5
I should probably try to get some sleep right now but i'll message you some pdf notes I used tommorow
Reply 6
I should probably try to get some sleep right now but i'll message you some pdf notes I used tommorow

Cheers. Sleep well!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending