The Student Room Group

A level subjects

For my a levels, im going to choose maths and accouting and possibly biology. I am wondering if I should choose economics or psychology alonside this. The university i want to go to recommends an essay based subject but it is not compulsory. can i have some advice?
Reply 1
if it's recommended then you'll be a much stronger applicant so yes take economics or psychology. are you asking for advice on which a level to pick or whether you should take a fourth? as for which a level it obviously depends on what you want to study at uni
Original post by oceanb1ue
if it's recommended then you'll be a much stronger applicant so yes take economics or psychology. are you asking for advice on which a level to pick or whether you should take a fourth? as for which a level it obviously depends on what you want to study at uni

I'm thinking of accounting and finance in uni but the university that i was looking at recommends an essay based subject to go alongside. Do you think I should take psychology as an AS as I find it much more interesting then economics from what i've seen.
Reply 3
i'm assuming the university hasn't specified an essay subject that would be good to take? if not then just take psychology, it's generic advice but seriously it's better to do a subject that you like and find interesting than one you don't. as long as the uni hasn't stated a preference you're fine

Quick Reply

Latest