The Student Room Group

Is University of Law good for LLB Undergraduate?

I got offer from ULaw to study LLB undergraduate for 3 years. I wanted to ask that is it a good uni to study LLB UNDERGRADUATE?
Original post by Rz95
I got offer from ULaw to study LLB undergraduate for 3 years. I wanted to ask that is it a good uni to study LLB UNDERGRADUATE?

I think that "good" is a very broad and relative term :smile: The University of Law has a good reputation. Is a very professionally-oriented institution so you might have some benefits to study there if you plan to continue with the LPC or BPTC.
You can find the opinion of existing students at
http://liveprospectus.com

For more information I would need to know if this you received an offer from other Universities/which other options you do have.
I am going to put out there without commenting more generally that they have only very recently started offering undergraduate degrees, and so are not very well established in that regard.
Reply 3
Original post by christianlaw
I think that "good" is a very broad and relative term :smile: The University of Law has a good reputation. Is a very professionally-oriented institution so you might have some benefits to study there if you plan to continue with the LPC or BPTC.
You can find the opinion of existing students at
http://liveprospectus.com

For more information I would need to know if this you received an offer from other Universities/which other options you do have.

I got offer from Middlesex and Coventry. I wanted to stay in London that's why i applied in ULaw. I heard that they are one of the best law School in Europe and they are very much career oriented. I want to do BPTC in future. SO will it be a good decision to study LLB in ULaw?
It's for postgrad I think
Original post by Rz95
I got offer from Middlesex and Coventry. I wanted to stay in London that's why i applied in ULaw. I heard that they are one of the best law School in Europe and they are very much career oriented. I want to do BPTC in future. SO will it be a good decision to study LLB in ULaw?

Yes I think among these options is a good choice but probably not the "best in Europe"
Reply 6
Original post by christianlaw
Yes I think among these options is a good choice but probably not the "best in Europe"

THANKS for the advice. I think I am going to take the offer.
Congratulations and good luck in your studies!
Original post by Rz95
THANKS for the advice. I think I am going to take the offer.

hi, I know I'm 5 years late. but I was wondering , did you end up going to Ulaw? how was it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending