The Student Room Group
Arden University

foundation year

i'm going to be studying at arden university law degree with foundation year. can anyone tell me what their foundation year is like? are there any assignments which help ease you into the law degree?
Original post by _sereenharoon
i'm going to be studying at arden university law degree with foundation year. can anyone tell me what their foundation year is like? are there any assignments which help ease you into the law degree?

_sereenharoon

Hello! I studied at Arden, albeit it the MSc Psychology program and had a great time. What I do know is that all the programs have access to the same Virtual Learning Environment, and I have worked in education for 10+ years and it is the best I have seen. It was really easy to access journal articles

Marc
Arden University Student Ambassador
Arden University
Reply 2
Original post by Arden University
_sereenharoon

Hello! I studied at Arden, albeit it the MSc Psychology program and had a great time. What I do know is that all the programs have access to the same Virtual Learning Environment, and I have worked in education for 10+ years and it is the best I have seen. It was really easy to access journal articles

Marc

that's good to hear! are you able to attach any links for me as I am unable to find any useful information on the arden university platform re the foundation year. Thanks
Original post by _sereenharoon
that's good to hear! are you able to attach any links for me as I am unable to find any useful information on the arden university platform re the foundation year. Thanks

_sereenharoon

Here is a link to the page that covers the foundation year and the degree LLB (Hons) Law

https://arden.ac.uk/our-courses/undergraduate/foundation-year-entry-degrees/llb-hons-qualifying-status-foundation

Marc

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending