The Student Room Group

Looking for a room qeen mary university of london

Heyy everyone. I'm a first year politics student looking for a room (house share or flat share I do not mind). I will be studying at queen Mary university of London and I would prefer if the accommodation was in the Mile End area or bow perhaps. Thank you
Original post by mserwaah123
Heyy everyone. I'm a first year politics student looking for a room (house share or flat share I do not mind). I will be studying at queen Mary university of London and I would prefer if the accommodation was in the Mile End area or bow perhaps. Thank you

Hi Mserwaah123, best of luck in your house research! :h: if you don't manage to find a house-share, may I just suggest that we still have some availability at our Hoxton site, where you can join existing flat-shares looking for the last flatmate. You'll have your own en-suite bathroom and you will only be sharing the kitchen (comes with fab living space and telly) with your flatmates. I thought I should put it out there just in case you'd be interested in student halls as plan B. :colondollar:
Reply 2
Original post by iQ Student Accommodation
Hi Mserwaah123, best of luck in your house research! :h: if you don't manage to find a house-share, may I just suggest that we still have some availability at our Hoxton site, where you can join existing flat-shares looking for the last flatmate. You'll have your own en-suite bathroom and you will only be sharing the kitchen (comes with fab living space and telly) with your flatmates. I thought I should put it out there just in case you'd be interested in student halls as plan B. :colondollar:

That sounds great but hoxton is further than the distance I'm willing to commute. Any student accommodation in Mile End?
Original post by mserwaah123
That sounds great but hoxton is further than the distance I'm willing to commute. Any student accommodation in Mile End?

Ah I see. Sorry to spam then - we just get a lot QMU students and I thought it might be of interest to you. Best of luck in your house hunting and have a fantastic year ahead! :h:
Look on spareroom.co.uk

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Moonstruck16
Look on spareroom.co.uk

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending