The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Foundation Year

Anyone else doing a foundation year especially at carmel college hmu and let me know what your studying... ps im doing engineering
I will be studying the engineering foundation at Carmel College this september! :smile:

What are you hoping to study after the foundation?
(edited 8 years ago)
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
Right now I'm torn between civil and mechanical engineering, I guess I've got a whole year to decide lol, hbu
Reply 3
I will also be studying at Carmel College, I'm doing computer science.
[QUOTE=HassanD;5907894ill also be studying at Carmel College, I'm doing computer science.

What modules did you choose and where will you stay during term time ?
Reply 5
Original post by Farhan560
What modules did you choose and where will you stay during term time ?

Mathematics and physics and I will be staying at the Railyard with Unite Students (private accommodation), wbu?
Mathematics and computer science and staying at the university halls( melville grove). Is your accomodation close to the college as university halls are quite far would take about 45 50 mins to reach.
Reply 7
Original post by Farhan560
Mathematics and computer science and staying at the university halls( melville grove). Is your accomodation close to the college as university halls are quite far would take about 45 50 mins to reach.

Yeah very close, about a 10 min walk.
Ah I am hoping to be studying Industrial Design afterwards
Reply 9
Did anyone doing the foundation year get the welcome week timetable? I don't seem to have got it...
We dont receive anything until the 24th September, when we meet our tutors :smile:
Original post by charlottemears
We dont receive anything until the 24th September, when we meet our tutors :smile:

So we are not meant to attend other events (not the clubbing but the day events)? My flatmates and have a welcome week timetable and stuff but we don't have crap?
Reply 12
Same man we should make a chat on snap

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending