The Student Room Group

Whitest UK university?

When I say whitest I mean white British. Not that I want to preserve the white race or anything, just curious.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I doubt this really all unis are just full of multicultural atmosphere at the moment but I bet it use to be as u mean whitest but not anymore. The world is full now

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've visited Exeter and didn't see a single ethnic minority person there.
Reply 3
I imagine Durham and St Andrews to be incredibly white.
Reply 4
Durham is overwhelmingly white.
Reply 5
Durham is something like 80% white British
London Met or Kingston
Original post by letsgetphysical
I've visited Exeter and didn't see a single ethnic minority person there.

A third of students are internationals (with a large portion from South-East Asia), so you didn't look very closely.

That said, the university had 1.2% black students in 2012 and not much has changed.
(edited 8 years ago)
Cambridge is something like 80% white.
Reply 9
Original post by Khalifa99
I doubt this really all unis are just full of multicultural atmosphere at the moment but I bet it use to be as u mean whitest but not anymore. The world is full now

Posted from TSR Mobile

Huh?

Posted from TSR Mobile
York is pretty white if I remember lol
Durham. We get so little sun up here that everyone's skin turns an unhealthy pasty white.

Now where did I leave those vitamin D tablets?
University of East London is like everything but white i assume :tongue:
Whichever it is, I say we burn it down and lynch the students and patrons there to show Racism will not be tolerated
I'd guess the universities in Northern Ireland (Ulster and Queens).
bradford uni.
Original post by cleverasvoltaire
When I say whitest I mean white British. Not that I want to preserve the white race or anything, just curious.

Obviously not necessarily British.

Original post by Khalifa99

It's 79% white overall.
Reply 17
Black people need sun to live. So the further north you get, the more white you get.
Reply 18
Original post by alex_cs
Black people need sun to live. So the further north you get, the more white you get.

That doesn't make sense. It's more to do with social reasons.
I say to all black students, target all the white universities and make your presence known. One black man, one black vote.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending