The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

First year Mathematics reading list

Hi everyone!

I'm hopefully enrolling for Applied Mathematics in 2016 (I got a deferred entry), and I'd like to start working on the programme over the next year. As such, I was wondering if there's any Maths student who'd be so kind as to post the reading list for the first year courses, namely:

Calculus I

Calculus II

Algebra

Set Theory

Geometry

Combinatorics

I suppose it doesn't change every year (?), so it doesn't have to be the latest.

Thanks in advance to anyone who'll be able to help.
Original post by latexchicken
Hi everyone!

I'm hopefully enrolling for Applied Mathematics in 2016 (I got a deferred entry), and I'd like to start working on the programme over the next year. As such, I was wondering if there's any Maths student who'd be so kind as to post the reading list for the first year courses, namely:

Calculus I

Calculus II

Algebra

Set Theory

Geometry

Combinatorics

I suppose it doesn't change every year (?), so it doesn't have to be the latest.

Thanks in advance to anyone who'll be able to help.

If you don't get a response here, I'd recommend emailing the maths department because I'm sure they'd have absolutely no problems with sending you a reading list, or work to be getting on with to keep up your maths skills.
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 2
Thanks for chiming in Plagioclase. Actually I've already emailed them a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully they'll reply, I just thought I'd ask here in case they don't.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending