The Student Room Group

A blog

For documenting purpose and to stop me from procrastinating, I've decided to start this blog. :smile:

about me:
-International student, apply for physics ( and perhaps mathematics, eng or cs. I'm trying to keep my options open)

-Current Alevels: CS, Math, FM, Physics. (still struggling on epq) havent got my predicted grades yet.

ugh feels like I'm running out of time. Hopefully thing would've gotten better by the end of this summer. Got a lot to catch up.

-Uni choice:
1. Imperial
2. Manchester
3. KCl

goals:

Do lots of reading this summer. Finish Feynman's Leture V1 and whychemicalreactionhappens.
more reading on competitions and mathematical methods

Finish epq and PS

Gold in bpho r1 and hopefully r2 in 2023 (although by then I would have finish submitting applications orz)
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by 6ss&1movie_lin
For documenting purpose and to stop me from procrastinating, I've decided to start this blog. :smile:

about me:
-International student, apply for physics ( and perhaps mathematics, eng or cs. I'm trying to keep my options open)

-Current Alevels: CS, Math, FM, Physics. (still struggling on epq) havent got my predicted grades yet.

ugh feels like I'm running out of time. Hopefully thing would've gotten better by the end of this summer. Got a lot to catch up.

-Uni choice:
1. Imperial
2. Manchester
3. KCl

goals:

Do lots of reading this summer. Finish Feynman's Leture V1 and whychemicalreactionhappens.

Finish epq and PS

Gold in bpho r1 and hopefully r2 in 2023 (although by then I would have finish submitting applications orz)

Hi there,

I am a third year Mathematics and Statistics student at Lancaster University. Have you considered a joint degree? For example, we offer Theoretical Physics with Mathematics (https://www.lancaster.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/courses/theoretical-physics-with-mathematics-msci-hons-f3g1/). This way you don't have to make a decision between the two if you really enjoy them both.

Lancaster University is ranked 5th for Physics by The Guardian University Guide (2023) so I would encourage you to have a look at them as they may be another good choice to add to the list.

Please feel free to ask me any questions about the university, studying maths or just student life in general.

- Amy (Lancaster Student Ambassador) :smile:
Original post by 6ss&1movie_lin

about me:

-Uni choice:
1. Imperial
2. Manchester
3. KCl

goals:

Finish epq and PS

just came here 2 say GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending