The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alex9999999999
Don't try to justify it.

Who did it? Muslims raping CHRISTIAN CHILDREN?

NOT EVEN ONE MUSLIM CHILD IN IT?

WHY???????

What about american soldiers raping women when they were on duty in other countries?
Priests raping chIchildren,
YOU MISSED THE POINT

HATE DOESN'T HAVE A RELIGION, THE ACTS OF PEOPLE IS THEIR OWN CHOICE, NOT A REFLECTION OF THE RELIGION, no matter what religion it is damn
Original post by ghaniza
omg, you don't understand the simplest thing, losing some brain cells here.
Muslims are humans who do as they please,
islam doesn't allow rape, what muslims do or what christians do doesn't speak up for the entire religion.

1000 muslims could go out and rape women, that doesn't mean it's allowed.
I do not speak for all muslims, do white people still apologise for slavery?? No

because it's ridiculous for us muslims to say sorry for something that's not even allowed in our religion!

so you muslims believe in sharia?

why sharia didn't punish these rapists and killers yet.

where is the sense to introduce sharia if you don't apply it and if everything is to lie christians yuo have moral and sense of humanity?

why rapists are not yet puniched by sharia?
Original post by Ghaniza
What the hell do i have anything to do with rotheram rape??????

That's called PATRIARCHY destructive system built to suffocate women that allows men to rape women and abuse them, it's not religion it's called patriarchy which is everywhere globally

The Rotherham rapists were almost all Muslim.

It doesn't mean all Muslims are rapists and maybe these men were atheists.

BUT some highly observant Muslims use YOUR religious texts to justify sexual slavery and rape of infidels.

Step forward Islamic State. And the Yazidi women. They even prayed to your God before raping them, as they screamed and cried.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/14/world/middleeast/isis-enshrines-a-theology-of-rape.html?_r=0
Original post by Ghaniza
What about american soldiers raping women when they were on duty in other countries?
YOU MISSED THE POINT

HATE DOESN'T HAVE A RELIGION, THE ACTS OF PEOPLE IS THEIR OWN CHOICE, NOT A REFLECTION OF THE RELIGION, no matter what religion it is damn

Don't move out the topic.

It is not about Americans, it is about Muslims in Europe and what 'islamophobia' in Europe means.
Original post by Ghaniza
Of course you do baconandsauce you sound sooooo educated bringing up points you read from the daily mail and the sun:smile:

Believe in me or we will destroy your countries so that you have no choice but to seek refugee in our countries even though we destroyed your homes <-- is this the tolerace of your people you were talking about:biggrin:

I don't the the daily mail has ever done an article of old mo's destruction of the pagans place of worship in mecca.

Care to give me a link?

The rest of your post is rather odd.
Original post by BaconandSauce
Except slavery and rape are part of your religion (seems your knowledge is poor in this area)

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3575671

ohh so you think isis is the leader of the muslim faith haha wow you really are something

Like slavery and rape was a part of your democracy? mmm yh, you guys started slavery in the age of civilisation, and Arabs did slavery at the time wayyyy BEFORE ISLAM even came about
Reply 146
No answer again from Muslim point of view.

Again slipping down in escape of responsibility.

I bet tomorrow you will be again naughty and pushy for your rights, and I bet it is going to be again over Christian mercy and financial account.

Living in Christian country you want to change everything in your benefit, ignoring the needs of the natives. And then you Muslims wonder why Christians are offended and feel 'islamophobic'.

Just get your Muslim a////s out of the Christianity if veils are so important to you and nothing else matters, only the Islam religion.

Exchange of priorities is called that - massive brainwash that Christians are due to follow you, but you are not at all due to follow the law in the Christian country because you are untouchable in your precious and very important religion, so everybody around should make priority of YOUR religious views.

My religion is peaceful, I don't ask anybody in Middle East or Egypt to get changed because of me and my visions. I respect the others and I follow the law.

Do you? I doubt. Veils are more important than to respect Christians and their state, their law and their children. Rape the Christian children - it is not important to follow the law. More important is to wear veil on the street.

PS: WHEN YOU MUSLIMS LIVE IN A CHRISTIAN COUNTRY, YOU WILL WEAR WHAT CHRISTIANS WEAR. IF YOU DISLIKE IT, GET BACK TO THE ISLAM AND YOUR OWN COUNTRY OF ORIGIN.

Europe is Christians. If you dislike it you have the freedom and the right to leave it in peace.

I'll give you credit for your effort but just a note, many countries are secular and i can wear what i want to.
I don't the the daily mail has ever done an article of old mo's destruction of the pagans place of worship in mecca.

Care to give me a link?

The rest of your post is rather odd.

Unlike you i don't gain my knowledge of some links and that's it, i go to the original text and read the whole thing.
You are rather odd, don't deny it, i know the daily mail is your guilty pleasure
Original post by Ghaniza
ohh so you think isis is the leader of the muslim faith haha wow you really are something

Like slavery and rape was a part of your democracy? mmm yh, you guys started slavery in the age of civilisation, and Arabs did slavery at the time wayyyy BEFORE ISLAM even came about

No and I've not claimed that. However Rape and Slavery are justifiable in Islam so those who do this are acting according with Islams approval.

The rest is whataboutry Oh and FYI Muslims were still trading in slaves long after we in the west outlawed the practice (something else you lack knowledge in)
Original post by Ahem-
I'll give you credit for your effort but just a note, many countries are secular and i can wear what i want to.

And if you wear what you want, why then you complain from people pulling out your veil?
fascinating.....

I will report you for a religious threat.

fascinating.....Likewise, I will report you for a threat
Because i basically copied what you said but to reflect on the hate crimes your people have done.
Original post by Ghaniza
Unlike you i don't gain my knowledge of some links and that's it, i go to the original text and read the whole thing.
You are rather odd, don't deny it, i know the daily mail is your guilty pleasure

So do I.

I read all papers and all sources I don't stick to a few as that would be limiting the information I gather and restring what opinions I am exposed to.
Reply 152
Don't try to justify it.

Who did it? Muslims raping CHRISTIAN CHILDREN?

NOT EVEN ONE MUSLIM CHILD IN IT?

WHY???????

Because these people are ****ed up, not because theyre muslim.
Reply 153
And if you wear what you want, why then you complain from people pulling out your veil?

Would you complain if i pulled your underwear down?
No and I've not claimed that. However Rape and Slavery are justifiable in Islam so those who do this are acting according with Islams approval.

The rest is whataboutry Oh and FYI Muslims were still trading in slaves long after we in the west outlawed the practice (something else you lack knowledge in)

i have come to a conclusion that you are a troll, wasting my time here because this isn't a debate where the other person takes in the conversation., you are blatantly ignoring the info i provide bye asf
Original post by Ahem-
Would you complain if i pulled your underwear down?

are you saying muslim women's faces are comparable to his arse?
Reply 156

Where is rape justifiable? Maybe in ISIS land sure.
Reply 157

When I am going to get my answers?

You aren't going to get any answers from me because:

1) I am not a Muslim - I am a white British person currently living in mainland Europe
2) No religion is either perfect or imperfect - I have no desire to go into the semantics of that here
3) I have absolutely no reason to answer to you at all as you are a stranger on the internet
4) This thread was merely alluding to recent events in London - it was not a platform for you to seek answers

I hope this makes things clear for you to understand. I honestly couldn't be any clearer on the issue, and I am trying my hardest to remain polite and respectful, even if your abrupt 'when am I going to get my answers?' attitude is testing my patience to its fullest limit. I have very little patience and tolerance for fools.
I can complain the same way that British guys pull out my knickers , can't I Brits? :smile:

Ah so tough to wear knickers....and men pull them out....

Dead here from laugh.....rolling on the floor...her veil was pulled out.....no matter she eats and benefits from the Christian society.....and she exists in it like she cannot never do that in a Muslim society....

All because being brainwashed that veils are doing something to protect her....

No, she doesn't have consciousness nor moral - nor eyes or senses - no, the veil protects her.....

fascinating where brainwashing can bring you.....
Original post by Ghaniza
YOU MISSED THE POINT

"In the moments before he raped the 12 year old girl, the Islamic State fighter took the time to explain that what h was about to do was not a sin. Because the pre teen girl practised a religion other than Islam, the Quran not only gave him the right to rape her - it condoned and encouraged it, he insisted.

He bound her hands and gagged her. Then he knelt beside the bed and prostrated himself in prayer before getting on top of her.

When it was over he knelt to pray again - bookending the rape with acts of religious devotion.

"I kept telling him it hurts - please stop" said the girl, whose body is so small an adult could circle her waist with two hands. "He told me that according to Islam he is allowed to rape an unbeliever. He said that by raping me he is drawing closer to God."

From the New York Times article quoted above which no doubt you won't bother to actually read because it doesn't confirm your own prejudice and confront your denial.

Latest

Trending

Trending