The Student Room Group

Deloitte - Financial Crime Bright start Degree Apprenticeship 2023

Hello All,

Anyone applied for degree apprenticeship at the Financial Crime division in Deloitte. Just want to check how many have got the offers already and if there is already a wait list.

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by JasObe
Hello All,

Anyone applied for degree apprenticeship at the Financial Crime division in Deloitte. Just want to check how many have got the offers already and if there is already a wait list.

Thanks

Hello all,
Trying to bump up my post. Any one who has got the offer for fin crime please can you respond. :smile:
HI, just got an offer for Quality, Risk and Security. Where you successful with your application if so, which office have you applied for?
Reply 3
Original post by AlexJenkins0712
HI, just got an offer for Quality, Risk and Security. Where you successful with your application if so, which office have you applied for?

Congrats on your offer!! Which office did you apply to?
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 4

Successful and applied to London Office
Reply 5
Original post by JasObe
Successful and applied to London Office

Congrats!! Do you have any tips for the AC?
(Original post by apple29)Congrats on your offer!! Which office did you apply to?

Original post by apple29
Congrats on your offer!! Which office did you apply to?

I applied for the cardiff office.
Reply 7

I applied for the cardiff office.

Do you have any tips for the assessment centre?
Reply 8
Original post by apple29
Congrats!! Do you have any tips for the AC?

Be yourself. Be confident but not sound arrogant. Allow and include everyone in the activity. If someone is not participating maybe ask their opinion. Also when talking take names and then continue this shows engagement.
Reply 9
Original post by JasObe
Be yourself. Be confident but not sound arrogant. Allow and include everyone in the activity. If someone is not participating maybe ask their opinion. Also when talking take names and then continue this shows engagement.

Thank you! How long was the interview and do you have tips on how to prepare?
Reply 10
Original post by apple29
Thank you! How long was the interview and do you have tips on how to prepare?

Gave so many now don't remember the time. But not sure how to prepare. I just read about the organisation. What they are doing. Current major projects. People in the same profiles
Reply 11
Congrats! What office have you applied for

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending