The Student Room Group

Do you regard yourself as physically appealing?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by vis break
yes u do. ur not avrg lmao. ur butters

Have you seen him?
Original post by TorpidPhil
No. No it isn't. I actually thought I recalled you saying before though that you had a preference for dark men. I'm still brown-haired though... Ugh, to be ginger like my brother makes me shudder :P My apologies if that is not the case. And I suppose anyway, having a preference obviously doesn't mean you are exclusively attracted to such people. Whatever. I was just trying to calm you down. I'm altruistic at heart you see?

That said, I did show my face/chest/shoulders on a TC once. Was using a ****ty quality webcam though and I believe I had not styled my hair when I did so either.

:erm:

I never said that. When did I say that?
Oh you're ginger :teehee: Well I've found myself attracted to gingers if they have the other qualities I like (wit, brawn or sleek physique, sense of humour, money...:daydreaming:)

And you people do Tinychat around here? :erm:

Original post by Odd socks
I am definitely not attractive :lol:

Don't say that :frown:

Original post by MylittlePlusle
You're so lucky!

Where did you go?

Original post by Black Cat
Generally yes people do find me physically appealing obviously not every person does, but some do :h:

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Generally, yes.

I want to see.
Original post by Biryani007
Have you seen him?

probably
Original post by Profesh
Insofar as it's possible to appraise one's own aesthetics with any degree of objective validity, I'd probably assign myself a provisional score of 6.5 and then add or subtract two points for 'ginger'.

You're thotally hawwt.

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Cherie Amour
:erm:

I never said that. When did I say that?
Oh you're ginger :teehee: Well I've found myself attracted to gingers if they have the other qualities I like (wit, brawn or sleek physique, sense of humour, money...:daydreaming:)

And you people do Tinychat around here? :erm:

Don't say that :frown:

Where did you go?

I want to see.

Must have been my mistake then, I apologise.

No, I am not ginger. I said the prospect of me being ginger like my brother makes me shudder. I am brown-haired.

Not anymore, I don't think. I dunno, I was never really into that much. Was just really bored that day I guess.
Original post by ChickenMadness
I am both mentally and physically appealing.

No.
Face - yes
Body - no

No, I am not ginger. I said the prospect of me being ginger like my brother makes me shudder. I am brown-haired.

Not anymore, I don't think. I dunno, I was never really into that much. Was just really bored that day I guess.

Oh. You did say that :redface: I just got home and it's been a long day, okay? lol
Original post by william walker
No.

Let your butthurt fester young one.

You're always saying how attractive you are...I want to see you :curious:

Original post by vis break
probably

:rolleyes:
Original post by ChickenMadness
Let your butthurt fester young one.

I shall.

dont roll ur eyez at me fam, or ill roll u down a hill

He's posted on this pic thread before might still be on there not sure.

Stop it :frown:

You make me think I'm not. I'm not as attractive as small-circles. He's just too much :colone:
Original post by Black Cat
He's posted on this pic thread before might still be on there not sure.

That was the one with the pink ears right? Yeah. The photo was full of trickery. Not what I look like normally (it made me look fat as hell XD). Ask Mocha for that, she knows, as does KC.
Nope, not even an ickle bit :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sometimes.
Sometimes lol
Original post by MylittlePlusle
I don't regard yslf as physically appealing. I'm waiting for someone to tell me that I am physically appealing. (Family don't count)

Regarding yourself and physically appealing, and being told that you are so by others are two very different things.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending