The Student Room Group

what body shape am I?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Im sorry i just dont see the hourglass. Why are people lying ?

Pretty much perfection, plus one stone.
Reply 22
Original post by saeed97

Do you not? I'm not at all in favour of baseless flattery but its definitely there. Sans some extra weight it's a nice figure.
Original post by thatgr
Cthulhu

wow look how many reps you got from that witty comment congrats ur so funny :congrats:loveable class clown :yy::rolleyes: loving your body type too mmm so masculine mmm such broad shoulders you're built so strongly mmm it makes me drool :fan: :yes: do you work out?? :love: hit me up some time yeah????? :sexface:though judging by your appearance you're way outta my league haha! :giggle::shy2: in fact have you been scouted for any model agencies?? your profile pic is a little unclear but I can really imagine you strutting your stuff!!! :lips: :mmm:
A hexagon???
Reply 25
Fat
Original post by Justmoll28
didnt realise it was a fashion show :smile:))

It's not that, it's just that your clothes blend into the background, so it's not quite as easy to see the outline of your body as it would be if you were in front of a white background to see the contrast. Maybe it's just not showing up very well on my screen :dontknow:
Original post by saeed97

I don't see the hourglass either.

Extra weight or not, I cannot imagine you'd have a defined/narrow waist. I'd say pear as you appear to be bottom heavy.
Reply 28
Original post by jape
Do you not? I'm not at all in favour of baseless flattery but its definitely there. Sans some extra weight it's a nice figure.

Spoiler

Reply 29
pear

def not apple lol why people saying that
I'd say you're currently hourglass, but where are you losing your weight? You could end up pear. Try not to lose to much and tone up instead.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Frannie1997
I'd say you're currently hourglass, but where are you losing your weight? You could end up pear. Try not to lose to much and tone up instead.

Posted from TSR Mobile

its all coming off my belly to be honest so yeah, im going to be joining my gym at uni when i move next week and start taking my swimming seriously and join the swim team haha

Quick Reply

Latest