The Student Room Group

do guys actually like bigger girls? be honest

okay so out of pure curiosity and a method of gaining some modicum of hope im asking if guys really don't mind a girls weight that much in a relationship. i understand the issue if her bmi is like 60 but i wanna know the general viewpoint when it comes down to a fat girl who can still do every day things.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
okay so out of pure curiosity and a method of gaining some modicum of hope im asking if guys really don't mind a girls weight that much in a relationship. i understand the issue if her bmi is like 60 but i wanna know the general viewpoint when it comes down to a fat girl who can still do every day things.

We all come in different shapes and sizes, and all have wildly different tastes. So to answer your question, it will of course completely depend on the person. You can be slim and be single and be overweight and be a source of desire for many people, and of course vice versa. Id try not to get caught up on one characteristic, whether that is weight, height, career, personality etc. What matters is the overall package, not one characteristic. For me, i dont mind some extra weight as long as my partner is happy and confident in herself.

Take care,

Greg
Personally, no.
It depends on the specific guy, his attraction dealbreakers and lifestyle preferences.
Different guys are often attracted by different physical types in terms of body appearance and visible body fat levels.
A lot of guys are not sexually attracted by obviously overweight women or are turned off by women with sedantary lifestyles who do not share their desire for an active daily lifestyle with frequent gym visits.
Reply 4
Original post by ICEcold_Stoic
Personally, no.

really living up to the username
Original post by omnicast
really living up to the username

Aye
Reply 6
Do you like fat guys? Or short guys?
Original post by Anonymous #1

Personally I prefer bigger girls, but it's a bit like asking 'do guys prefer blondes'. It depends on the guy. But if I were you I really wouldn't worry, there are plenty of guys out there who either prefer fat women or don't care about weight.
Reply 8

Generally speaking, I don't care as long as she is the kinda human being I prefer.

Yeah man- a little weight instead of modelesque-thin stature makes a girl appear cute

But if she the size of an elephant and the guy is like a stick, probably not (likewise appears to a guy too)

BMI... hehe you mean power level 😈 my power has exceeded 250 on this bmi scale and it continues to grow... cool yourself mortal lest you see my wrath. Gambere gambere
For me, its not so much how healthy one is at a point in time, but if someone actively puts in time and effort in living a healthy lifestyle. I see it more as a level of self respect. I wouldn't date a girl who has no inclination of care towards her physical and mental health. I've been studying in the Nordics for a few years at this point and it shocks me going back to the UK how unhealthy people are, particularly young women and even friends that are now finishing university and are completely unrecognusable to their younger selves, and not for the better :frown:
Original post by greg tony
We all come in different shapes and sizes, and all have wildly different tastes. So to answer your question, it will of course completely depend on the person. You can be slim and be single and be overweight and be a source of desire for many people, and of course vice versa. Id try not to get caught up on one characteristic, whether that is weight, height, career, personality etc. What matters is the overall package, not one characteristic. For me, i dont mind some extra weight as long as my partner is happy and confident in herself.

Take care,

Greg

no i like petite girls, or more my size i like girls who dress well and care about their looks and look professional.

Honestly I’m open to anyone no matter what they look like. It’s the inside that counts ❤️
Reply 14
Original post by Anonymous #5
Honestly I’m open to anyone no matter what they look like. It’s the inside that counts ❤️

🫡🫡🙌🙌
Original post by Meheraj

🫡🫡🙌🙌

Appreciate the luv bro 😘
Reply 16
Original post by CarrotEater42
Appreciate the luv bro 😘

Anytime, bro! ☺️
My preference for girls is a slim body shape and that they do sports like me to keep it. I am surficial in this matter.

I look at her lifestyle more than her weight. She could be a little on the overweight side, but provided she's overall healthy and takes decent care of herself, I probably wouldn't have an issue with it.

I have an issue with people in general who are a health hazard to themselves. This encompasses a whole range of things like:

how much exercise they do or don't do

what they eat

what they smoke

how much they drink

their hobbies (do they mostly just binge watch TV)

even what sorts of friends they keep and what influence they are having

I don't want a partner who will be a liability 10 years from now, if there are simple things she can do today to prevent this. I don't even want friends like this.
Reply 19
I do, but gosh I just can not make up with them. IDK why

Quick Reply

Latest