The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Replacement for my room

Hi everyone,
My name is Andrew and I recently applied for accommodation at UAL Furzedown Student Village but I no longer need the room. If there is anyone who is willing to be my replacement for the room I will sincerely grateful, it's also an ensuite so you'll have your own bathroom.
Alternatively, if someone could link me to the personal UAL Stuent Message board, that would be great. Thanks again :smile:
Reply 1
Hi Andrew :biggrin: This is syl
Just wondering if this room is still available thanks for your time man.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Hi SuzySays

Are you still in look for this accommodation? I have the same placement and could do with someone to fill my place? If you could get back to me I would be grateful.
Original post by SuzySays
Hi Andrew :biggrin: This is syl
Just wondering if this room is still available thanks for your time man.
Reply 3
hi is room still available?
I can move in asap
Thanks
Original post by lola69
I can move in asap
Thanks

Sorry unfortunately I have already filled the room
URGENT!!!
Somebody still need a room in UAL halls?
I want to move out from Manna Ash House(ensuite room) in the beginning of November. The rent is 192 per week all bills included,free wifi,good transport links.So, if anybody interested, text me
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by lola69
I can move in asap
Thanks

Hi , Are u still looking for accommodation? I am looking for someone to take over my tenancy agreement because I should move out asap. This a single en suite room(double bed) in the student accommodation(private hall).Its too close to University of Arts London 's Colleges. My neighbours who I share kitchen with also study in the Camberwell, Chelsea and etc. All bills included, free wifi, laundry, gym, pool, music room. Its in the zone 1 and 5 minutes walking distance from Vauxhall station. Rent £ 255 pw. Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending