The Student Room Group

Another Racist Attack on a Bus

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TurboCretin
When will buses finally be spared this disgusting discrimination?
Train fares are far too expensive for one to use as a place to verbally abuse another person, so unfortunately things won't be changing anytime soon.
I'd lose more faith in humanity if your solution was made. Yes he is odious, but incendiary emotive sentiments like yours are frankly worse. He should be dealt with by the law in an impartial manner. You can't claim moral superiority when you long for things like that.
Oh, I only thougt white people were racist 😝. Funny noboy mentions this racist stigma which is disproved in tbis video.

If this was a white person being racist, SR would blow up and people would be foaming at the mouths, lets see somebody mention this point please.
Nevermind people, it was probably a reaction to the Ottamon Empire or ISIS. Who knows, maybe a black kid he knew was killed by a Arab/Turk? He was just venting anger from Black opression.
My god, the excuses in this thread must have gone through some Olympic-level mental gymnastics
This guy is racist to Turkish people I would like to see him say that to a Turkish guy like Gokhan Saki or Erkan Teper
Original post by Catholic_
Nevermind people, it was probably a reaction to the Ottamon Empire or ISIS. Who knows, maybe a black kid he knew was killed by a Arab/Turk? He was just venting anger from Black opression.

That is sarcastic, right? I hope so.
Original post by BaconandSauce
It shows little regard for the country you have chosen to move to. It shows you have little interest in being part of the culture and the community you chose to come to but simply want to live a separate life while taking advantage of the host (like a parasite)

will that do?

Why do you assume the man lives here? He could easily have been a tourist. Aren't you all about not jumping to conclusions?

And even if he has moved here, is the man not speaking English to his friend in a private conversation really the major incident that you choose to comment on out of that video? If you moved to France and spoke English on a bus to your wife would you expect to be heckled six ways from Sunday, and then accept it because you were being 'rude'? And where do you draw the line anyway; the Jamaican patois is clearly not of British origin so is anyone who speaks that also being rude?

Frankly your latent xenophobia and Islamophobia is clear for all to see, and I'm not even Muslim.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ClickItBack
Why do you assume the man lives here?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's been reported he does. Did you not know this before you went on your irrelevant rant?
Original post by Catholic_
Oh, I only thougt white people were racist 😝. Funny noboy mentions this racist stigma which is disproved in tbis video.

If this was a white person being racist, SR would blow up and people would be foaming at the mouths, lets see somebody mention this point please.

95% of recorded videos are white people being racist. So I get why people would think white people are racist, but only the stupid ones are
Original post by PrincessZara
95% of recorded videos are white people being racist. So I get why people would think white people are racist, but only the stupid ones are

True and it can be explained like if a ethnic person was being racist to say a white person people don't get involved out of being afraid to be called racist towards the ethnic person, but in a pc world people quickly would record the white person to make themselves have moral high ground.
1st/2nd generation black immigrant tells 1st/2nd generation Muslim immigrant to go back home........ the UK would be so much better off if they all went back to their own countries.

If we want multiculturalism and multiracial society can't we just take Chinese immigrants instead of these and their ilk, blacks make up around 2% of the population and some 15% of the prison population. Muslims aren't much better, might actually be worse.
Reply 272
Original post by RodgertheRabbit
1st/2nd generation black immigrant tells 1st/2nd generation Muslim immigrant to go back home........ the UK would be so much better off if they all went back to their own countries.

If we want multiculturalism and multiracial society can't we just take Chinese immigrants instead of these and their ilk, blacks make up around 2% of the population and some 15% of the prison population. Muslims aren't much better, might actually be worse.

STFU
Black people have been around in this country since the Roman times, yes more black people came during the windrush.

About your prison comment thats because the judicial system is unfair to black people. Before you respond this come back with who's the other 85%.

There is no such thing as pure British as this nation has been invaded so many times in the past e.g Romans, Normans etc.....
So Therefore everyone is descendants of immigrants.
So tell you what Be quiet and this thread is CLOSED
Original post by JD742
STFU
Black people have been around in this country since the Roman times, yes more black people came during the windrush.

About your prison comment thats because the judicial system is unfair to black people. Before you respond this come back with who's the other 85%.

There is no such thing as pure British as this nation has been invaded so many times in the past e.g Romans, Normans etc.....
So Therefore everyone is descendants of immigrants.
So tell you what Be quiet and this thread is CLOSED

Yeah, well it seems no matter what part of the world we look at the prison stat is more or less the same for black people. Vastly out of proportion, and in every part of the world they say the same thing, it's because of racism lol.

It's preciously because of this that it never changes, because they blame everyone else for their problems. Low academic achievement, racism, higher gun crime, racism........... and so on.

And blacks have been living in the UK since Roman times, you show me one black person living in the UK who can trace his ancestry back to that time period and I'll eat my testicles.
Reply 274
Original post by RodgertheRabbit
Yeah, well it seems no matter what part of the world we look at the prison stat is more or less the same for black people. Vastly out of proportion, and in every part of the world they say the same thing, it's because of racism lol.

It's preciously because of this that it never changes, because they blame everyone else for their problems. Low academic achievement, racism, higher gun crime, racism........... and so on.

And blacks have been living in the UK since Roman times, you show me one black person living in the UK who can trace his ancestry back to that time period and I'll eat my testicles.

There are no records of this as the black population mixed with the whites.

Yes it is out of racism are blind??!!!
About low academic achievement ethnic minorities are doing better than white youths, so shame on you.

There is still institutional racism around and what I hate about the British is that they try to hide their racism whilst in the USA at least their open about it.

Time will not heal itself until reparations are made, just like the reparations to the slave owners(I am out raged by this)
You are right

we do need to address the reasons why people in London are so angry

maybe because they pay sky high rent and live in cramped conditions with no privacy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending