The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

St Andrews Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MitchellWoolley
I'm applying to King's... What made you choose Pembroke? I always found it sort of hard to choose colleges cause they all seemed sort of similar. Also, do you honestly think you have a chance to make it in? I highly doubt I do sadly...

Hopefully they give offers sooner cause it's just sort of nice to be able to fall back on an offer or two and St. Andrews is so nice!

Oh, I'm also applying to King's! (And st andrews, obviously) What subject?
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Original post by tyling_roses

I hope you dont get in
Original post by zzxxDash53xxzz
I hope you dont get in

Well you're a real charmer, aren't you?

Exactly what I was thinking, no need for that kinda stuff, hope you succeed man

Posted from TSR Mobile

Philosophy! You? And unlike zzxxDash53xxzz, I do hope you get in :smile:
Original post by zzxxDash53xxzz
I hope you dont get in

Hahahahah that's biblical.. great trolling

kid kep it tril or ur band fur hax
Original post by m1m2
I applied the 13th or so, and got the offer on the 30, so a couple of weeks! I am however not even EU (long story short, Norway dont want to share our oil money, so we are not members of the union), so I am counted as an international student, and I might receive my offers before both UK and EU students! :colondollar:

And yes, I am so on my heels about the interview. My e-mail must be so tired of me checking it! Best of luck!

Same here! I check my emails about twice or three times a day haha!
Hopefully we'll both get interviews x
Original post by Karina_xo
Exactly what I was thinking, no need for that kinda stuff, hope you succeed man
Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks haha. Same to you

Psychology and international relations
Thanks, same to you :smile:
Original post by Tz-cass
kid kep it tril or ur band fur hax

Hahahaha degen nerds in this lobby
Hahahaha degen nerds in this lobby

Clearly

Oh, cool! I've applied for Philosophy too. I've been asked to interview at Clare College.
Original post by alexrafaelrose
Oh, cool! I've applied for Philosophy too. I've been asked to interview at Clare College.

Oh congratulations! I don't think King's begins asking for interviews until after the 15th of this month but I'm crossing my fingers... Good luck and I hope to see you there :smile:
Has anyone received an international relations offer yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
The St Andrews website says 'You should receive email confirmation from the Admissions team that the University has received your application', but I sent my application off last Friday and haven't got anything back yet, is this the same for anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm applying for Classical Studies & Social Anthropology :smile:

What residences do you guys like the most?
Original post by classicslily
I'm applying for Classical Studies & Social Anthropology :smile:

What residences do you guys like the most?

I believe St Regulus Hall must very nice :smile: What about you?
Reply 178
Hey everybody!

I'm an American. I applied to International Relations, Classical Studies, and Modern History. Have any Americans/ international students heard back yet? I heard it's supposed to be the third week of November (aka this week). I'm like low key freaking out. I also applied to Sidney Sussex at Cambridge (for Human, Social, and Political Science) and then to UCL (for the Arts & Science program).

I actually did the summer program at St. Andrews about a summer or so back so if anybody has questions about the town, I can probably answer some of them.

Good luck to everybody!!
Original post by hogan17
Hey everybody!

I'm an American. I applied to International Relations, Classical Studies, and Modern History. Have any Americans/ international students heard back yet? I heard it's supposed to be the third week of November (aka this week). I'm like low key freaking out. I also applied to Sidney Sussex at Cambridge (for Human, Social, and Political Science) and then to UCL (for the Arts & Science program).

I actually did the summer program at St. Andrews about a summer or so back so if anybody has questions about the town, I can probably answer some of them.

Good luck to everybody!!

Hey I'm an international applicant (American curriculum) and I applied for international relations too! I'm still waiting to hear back and the suspense is killing me x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending