A- spanish
A- history
A- religious studies
B- physics
B- english lit
B- english lang
B- art and design
B- media
C- maths (retaking as kcl only accepts B)

I had 2 weeks worth of work experience in a pharmacy and currently applying for other places
extra circular activities : member of hockey and rounders team, routes into language leader programme, College Councillor, represent my school in athletics event (discus,) reading buddy, member of school debate club
Bring the maths up to a B and you've got as good a chance as anyone else applying! You meet the academic requirements without even doing the extra AS next year (excluding GCSE Maths) so if you do want to do Pharmacy, just focus on nailing your personal statement :h: Even work experience isn't necessary!
Reply 2
Original post by aishanazir75
I really don't know if I even stand a chance, I'm in my first year of A-levels
I am studying 3 subjects : Biology, Chemistry and Art/Design
Predicted AAB in order
I am hoping to pick up an AS level next year, psychology probably

my gcse results were
A- chemistry
A- biology
A- spanish
A- history
A- religious studies
B- physics
B- english lit
B- english lang
B- art and design
B- media
C- maths (retaking as kcl only accepts B)

I had 2 weeks worth of work experience in a pharmacy and currently applying for other places
extra circular activities : member of hockey and rounders team, routes into language leader programme, College Councillor, represent my school in athletics event (discus,) reading buddy, member of school debate club

Almost all of the Pharmacy schools were in clearing last year, including the likes of KCL and Nottingham.

You definitely stand a chance with what you have, but you'll need to get your GCSE Maths up to a B for some Pharmacy schools. If you're applying to Nottingham then you will need an A.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending