The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ultimatesword
Wait do they want AS certificates as well? I'm in A2, do I need to upload those with it?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

seeing as you havent completed A2 they would most likely want your AS certificates or a sheet with your results on it!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by thechemistress
Hey :h: yeah, I got a copy of my AS results from my head of sixth form and he stamped it to show that it was legit, and then I scanned it in and uploaded it :h:
I can't remember what else was needed, but it should say on the portal

:biggrin:

Did we need to get the certificates stamped? I've already sent mine, but I've just scanned them without any stamp or signature on them. I don't remember it saying anywhere on kings apply that a stamp was needed, worried now!
Original post by thechemistress
Hey :h: yeah, I got a copy of my AS results from my head of sixth form and he stamped it to show that it was legit, and then I scanned it in and uploaded it :h:
I can't remember what else was needed, but it should say on the portal :h:

I really hope not D: it's unlikely anyways, since only two people on here heard on Friday. Fingers crossed anyhow XD

Nice, well done! :biggrin:

hey, when sending in your evidence what category did you choose for the documents? sorry for sounding like a noob but i don't want to mess it up
Original post by RDB1826
Did we need to get the certificates stamped? I've already sent mine, but I've just scanned them without any stamp or signature on them. I don't remember it saying anywhere on kings apply that a stamp was needed, worried now!

no she said she got her AS results stamped because she didn't have her certificates for AS with her then, its fine relax, if theres anything wrong (eg if they need your as results they will message you through kings portal)

also what document category did you choose when you were uploading your certificates?
Original post by samim_s
no she said she got her AS results stamped because she didn't have her certificates for AS with her then, its fine relax, if theres anything wrong (eg if they need your as results they will message you through kings portal)

also what document category did you choose when you were uploading your certificates?

Ah ok, I've completed my a levels so I just sent off my A2 ones, that would be sufficient right?

And yeah I guess they'd use the portal if anything is wrong
Original post by RDB1826
Ah ok, I've completed my a levels so I just sent off my A2 ones, that would be sufficient right?

And yeah I guess they'd use the portal if anything is wrong

yes thats more than sufficient seeing as you've completed your A levels they would like your full A level grades although you should send them the certificate of the AS level that you dropped, also what document category did you choose when sending in your evidence?
Original post by samim_s
yes thats more than sufficient seeing as you've completed your A levels they would like your full A level grades although you should send them the certificate of the AS level that you dropped, also what document category did you choose when sending in your evidence?

Ah ok, thanks for that, much appreciated! I remember messaging them about this, they were quite good in replying. For attaching certificates, first the attachment may go under the section 'Education and Certificates' (well this is obvious). Then they may go under the document category 'High school transcript'. The high school transcript can apply to both GCSE and A-level stuff.
Original post by RDB1826
Ah ok, thanks for that, much appreciated! I remember messaging them about this, they were quite good in replying. For attaching certificates, first the attachment may go under the section 'Education and Certificates' (well this is obvious). Then they may go under the document category 'High school transcript'. The high school transcript can apply to both GCSE and A-level stuff.

thanks alot mate i was foncused about whether to choose high school transcripts or not. And no problem mate good luck for your interview!!
Original post by samim_s
thanks alot mate i was foncused about whether to choose high school transcripts or not. And no problem mate good luck for your interview!!

Cheers mate, good luck in your interviews as well!
Original post by RDB1826
Cheers mate, good luck in your interviews as well!

thanks mate!! btw just out of curiosity did you apply for the 5 year medicine programme or 6 year?
Reply 930
Original post by RDB1826
This Thursday, very nerve-wrackin' when is yours, have you heard?

Same Thursday, ikr and with it being so secretive aha. Might see you there then, good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samim_s
thanks mate!! btw just out of curiosity did you apply for the 5 year medicine programme or 6 year?

Applied for A100 5-year :smile:
Original post by Cbla98
Same Thursday, ikr and with it being so secretive aha. Might see you there then, good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, yeah, good luck to you too!
Original post by RDB1826
Haha, yeah, good luck to you too!

Thursday too! 3:15!
Original post by RoseV666
Thursday too! 3:15!

Ah right haha, mines in the morning 😀
Reply 935
Hi, to those who have had their interview, do they give you paper to make notes or did you bring your own? :smile:
Original post by rpnom
Hi, to those who have had their interview, do they give you paper to make notes or did you bring your own? :smile:

They give you pen and paper
Reply 937
I don't like the way they keep using the word 'scenarios' on the KCL website aha, kinda throws me off 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
How many stations are there? And how long is each one?
Reply 939
Could anyone tell me what major research is carried out at KCL?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest