The Student Room Group

Medicine as 2nd/3rd degree

Hello,I completed an undergraduate degree in International Relations and History at King's College London and received full tuition fee loans to cover the tuition costs, I didn't take out any maintenance loans.I then undertook a master's degree in International public policy at UCL and received around £10,000 loan towards this, again, I didn't take out any maintenance loan.I have been thinking of pursuing graduate entry medicine for a long time but I cannot cover the tuition fees or living costs. I am aware that for graduate entry medicine the NHS bursary covers £5,000 for years 2,3, and 4, and you have to provide £3,400 for the first year. Is it possible for me to receive further student loans to cover graduate entry medicine and am I also able to receive maintenance loans, and if so how much per year?I would be looking to apply to Graduate entry medicine at St George’s University London , full time.I appreciate any help or guidance !
Original post by moand26
Hello,I completed an undergraduate degree in International Relations and History at King's College London and received full tuition fee loans to cover the tuition costs, I didn't take out any maintenance loans.I then undertook a master's degree in International public policy at UCL and received around £10,000 loan towards this, again, I didn't take out any maintenance loan.I have been thinking of pursuing graduate entry medicine for a long time but I cannot cover the tuition fees or living costs. I am aware that for graduate entry medicine the NHS bursary covers £5,000 for years 2,3, and 4, and you have to provide £3,400 for the first year. Is it possible for me to receive further student loans to cover graduate entry medicine and am I also able to receive maintenance loans, and if so how much per year?I would be looking to apply to Graduate entry medicine at St George’s University London , full time.I appreciate any help or guidance !

Hi there,

I believe we've responded to your previous post.

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending