The Student Room Group

3 year old raped in Norway

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BefuddledPenguin
Nope, kick that guy out. We can't send millions of people back to a warzone because one of them is a scumbag. Send home the rapist, send home the thousand people who committed the sexual assault, force the rest into citizenship classes, if they refuse to attend or are caught cheating kick them out of the country.

I hardly think I'm being too lenient here.

So you'd allow them here and our own citizens get raped (oh but not many), whereas I would admit none of them and none of our citizens would get raped by immigrants?
Reply 81
Original post by Danny McCoyne
White people make up the vast majority of rapists. I don't care if that makes you feel uncomfortable.

That's because they make up the vast majority of the population.
Original post by mmm778899
Are Germans likely to support leaving the EU because of freedom of movement?

More and more people are waking up. Merkel is in hiding. She will remain indoors till this tides over. She thinks all will be forgotten and forgiven. She can continue to dream on. She will have to pay for this. Yes yes. Blair got away scot-free after what he did in the Middle East but Merkel will have to answer for the devastation she brought.
Original post by BefuddledPenguin
Nope, kick that guy out. We can't send millions of people back to a warzone because one of them is a scumbag. Send home the rapist, send home the thousand people who committed the sexual assault, force the rest into citizenship classes, if they refuse to attend or are caught cheating kick them out of the country.

I hardly think I'm being too lenient here.

I used to have a teacher once that would hold the entire class accountable if one child had done something naughty and not owned up to it. The rest of the class would soon find out the culprit and offer him to take his punishment. Effective strategy and definitely transferable to outside the classroom.
Original post by mmm778899
A toddler is raped inside an asylum centre and you're questioning whether it was immigrants, the week after 1,000 immigrants in Germany went on a sexual assault binge?

It probably was, let's face it, but let's also apply the principles we hold so dear in Europe and not arrive at an absolute conviction until we know the facts.

After all, the media's primary aim isn't to inform people about topical events.
Original post by Audrey18
More and more people are waking up. Merkel is in hiding. She will remain indoors till this tides over. She thinks all will be forgotten and forgiven. She can continue to dream on. She will have to pay for this. Yes yes. Blair got away scot-free after what he did in the Middle East but Merkel will have to answer for the devastation she brought.

Blair only got away scot-free in the eyes of the law, he is the most-hated man in Britain by a country-mile.
Reply 86
These atrocities seem to be coming to light all of a sudden. Finland is another place where people are starting to openly talk about the rapes being committed by migrants. Given a primary role of government is to protect its citizens, you'd have to say the Finnish leaders are failing miserably.

A colourful map shows that Finland is one of the top countries in the EU for incidents of violence against women. Using figures from the European Agency for Fundamental Rights, some 47 percent of women in Finland have experienced violence at some point in their lives since the age of 15.

The only other country in the EU with a higher percentage is Denmark, with 52 percent. Among the lowest percentages of violence against women were in Hungary (21 percent), Ireland (15 percent) and Austria (13 percent).

Citing Helsinki University's Institute of Criminology and Legal Policy figures, the paper writes that incidents of reported rapes by immigrants were about eight times higher than that of native Finns. The paper also writes that the most reported rapes were committed by people from the Middle East and Northern Africa.

http://yle.fi/uutiset/wednesdays_papers_rape_statistics_and_migrant_violence_debate/8496423
Can't wait until we can kick these savages out of Europe. Not now though. First we have to hit the traitors/enemy who let this happen then we kick the invaders out.
Original post by Howard
That's because they make up the vast majority of the population.

No point talking to him.

He's a jealous anti-white African.
Reply 89
Original post by 31/03/1492
No point talking to him.

He's a jealous anti-white African.

An angry groid.
Reply 90

Merkel has done more to destroy Germany than Bomber Command ever did.
Original post by Howard
Merkel has done more to destroy Germany than Bomber Command ever did.

so many women in my country were groped and molested and touched in private places on their bodies. why don't these migrants touch their own mothers and sisters at those parts of their bodies?
Reply 92
so many women in my country were groped and molested and touched in private places on their bodies. why don't these migrants touch their own mothers and sisters at those parts of their bodies?

They probably do that too.

The majority of British pakistanis marry their own cousins. There isn't much that these savages wouldn't do.

Progressives are mentally ill. I don't even say that lightly, there is something genuinely pathological about their thought processes.
Original post by 31/03/1492
The majority of British pakistanis marry their own cousins. There isn't much that these savages wouldn't do.

yeah. oh well. why does UK continue to take in all these Pakistanis? are they doctors, engineers or lawyers? what do they contribute to the UK? im curious.
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Wish i never saw this thread fml , the actions of some of these refugees are starting to really piss me off.

I'm German and a long time lurker on this forum. It's funny that you should say this now. You are no angel yourself. On several occasions in the past, you and your fellow peers would gang up together and reported any member for creating threads or posting replies on immigration issues.

As a result of your insecurities and that of your fellow peers, many, many people on this forum got banned for merely questioning the policy decisions linked to immigration/migration such as the one made by my Chancellor to allow all these migrants into my country
1) without checking if they are holding genuine passports
2) without checking if they have links to terrorist groups
3) without checking if they have criminal records in their home countries
4) without checking if they have HIV/AIDS

Now these migrants have turned Europe upside down. I hope all of you reading my post, bears this in mind. A country's sovereignty, security and safety of its citizens is so so important. With Merkel's blunder, we have become a carbon copy of UK & the rest of EU and their set of problems.
I'm German and a long time lurker on this forum. It's funny that you should say this now. You are no angel yourself. On several occasions in the past, you and your fellow peers would gang up together and reported any member for creating threads or posting replies on immigration issues.

As a result of your insecurities and that of your fellow peers, many, many people on this forum got banned for merely questioning the policy decisions linked to immigration/migration such as the one made by my Chancellor to allow all these migrants into my country
1) without checking if they are holding genuine passports
2) without checking if they have links to terrorist groups
3) without checking if they have criminal records in their home countries
4) without checking if they have HIV/AIDS

Now these migrants have turned Europe upside down. I hope all of you reading my post, bears this in mind. A country's sovereignty, security and safety of its citizens is so so important. With Merkel's blunder, we have become a carbon copy of UK & the rest of EU and their set of problems.

Literally never reported any post in the 2 years i've used this site , what are you talking about ?
Caught on cam
Media protects these people! our leaders should be held accountable for letting them in. Treason.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by holmes221
The liberal silence will be harnessed to create new sound proof room technology

This is absolutely disgusting and I have no hesitation on voicing that because it is irrelevant to my opinion on immigration.

This horrific act was done by a group of people, the fact they happen to be migrants is irrelevant. If you're proposing the two are related, would you mind explaining to me why there are many other non-migrants who commit similar acts?

How about we focus on the awful act that has been committed and not belittle it by merely using it to fuel xenophobia?
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending