The Student Room Group

Everyone awake right now MUST post in this thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zargabaath
I wish i knew that feeling haha. What time do you go sleep?

Usually at 11/12ish. And then i normally wake up at 10/11 next day. I woke up early today because i've been sleeping in the daytime a lot the last couple of days.

Feeling proper refreshed you know :u: When's the last time you had some proper sleep? How do you function with so little sleep?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by nucdev
Loool, so modern that instead of the Sudarshana Chakra, I have a Blu-Ray Disc on my finger :lol:.

All that's required is for some Mahabharat TV serial style music to start playing in the background now LMAO

Spoiler

It does mean that you're my Bhool though - no wonder I had to become your Saarthi to show you the way :laugh:

Looool you need like 50 of those dramatic close up slow mo facial shots everytime someone says something too. :rofl:
Original post by stop888
Usually at 11/12ish. And then i normally wake up at 10/11 next day. I woke up early today because i've been sleeping in the daytime a lot the last couple of days.

Feeling proper refreshed you know :u: When's the last time you had some proper sleep? How do you function with so little sleep?

During the week i tend to get decent enough sleep. But come Friday and it all goes out the window, then i spend the weekend trying to fix it for the next week.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I'm not even slightly sleepy. :colonhash: I might as well start my work now since I planned to wake up early anyway :angry:

Did you ever figure out the meaning to life then?
Did you ever figure out the meaning to life then?

Yes, it means nothing because you die anyway :angry:
Reply 45
Looool you need like 50 of those dramatic close up slow mo facial shots everytime someone says something too. :rofl:

:rofl:

Which TSR chhokri do you want as your Draupadi though? :curious:
Bearing in mind she'll be married to 4 other TSR guys Lool
(edited 8 years ago)
And when you are ****ing alive, you can't bloody sleep, which means your exhausted all the time and feel like poo. :angry:
Arghhhhhhhhhhh :angry:
Reply 48
And when you are ****ing alive, you can't bloody sleep, which means your exhausted all the time and feel like poo. :angry:

That's right, kudiye. Let it flow. Let it all out.
Who knows, I might join you in complaining about your Papaji :teehee:
didn't get to sleep until 1am and woke up at 4am... yay for insomnia!! To be fair though, I got to do some physics revision before anyone else is up so thats kinda great :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
aeswredtrtfyguhuij
I'm awake...but it's only 16:15 in the country I live in :P
Original post by Abstract_Prism
Yep. I'm naturally nocturnal. I'll have to stay up all day today to sort myself out for Monday.

I've been procrastinating starting doing some revision for 2 hours now. Right, no more internet, I need to get working.

Revision's going well, covered sources and features of the British constitution in preparation of a test I have next Thursday.
Original post by nucdev
:rofl:

Which TSR chhokri do you want as your Draupadi though? :curious:

TSR chokri? I'll think I'll give that one a miss :rofl:

Yes, it means nothing because you die anyway :angry:

Yep, I'd agree with that assessment.
Reply 54
TSR chokri? I'll think I'll give that one a miss :rofl:

LOL, well if you're the TSR Bhagwan no Bhool and I'm the TSR Saarthi, then we'll have to find you a TSR chokri to be your Draupadi.
Original post by nucdev
LOL, well if you're the TSR Bhagwan no Bhool and I'm the TSR Saarthi, then we'll have to find you a TSR chokri to be your Draupadi.

ahaha well I'm not really into the whole wife sharing thing tbh :lol: that and I don't have any TSR bhais either
Reply 56
ahaha well I'm not really into the whole wife sharing thing tbh :lol: that and I don't have any TSR bhais either

:rofl: Loool fair point
i hate being a night owl
Original post by driftawaay
i hate being a night owl

I'm indifferent towards it until it's Monday night, then I'm desperately trying to get to sleep so I can drag my nocturnal ass out of bed in the morning for uni. :colonhash:
Reply 59
Original post by driftawaay
i hate being a night owl

night owl is a hero. you are the hero we need

Quick Reply

Latest