The Student Room Group

Freaking out!

Guys I'm freaking out lol, there is three more months till the real GCSE exams, do you think there is time to revise?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by 11lmizo
Guys I'm freaking out lol, there is three more months till the real GCSE exams, do you think there is time to revise?

Yes, approximately three months worth of time.
Original post by 11lmizo

Yes there is, start revising NOW and don't leave it any longer because there is a lot of revision to do, work is only stressful when you don't do it.
If you start now then you've got a decent amount of time, the longer you leave it the more stress you're going to get, you're GCSEs are going to happen regardless of whether you revise or not.
Good luck
Original post by Sana_Akram
Yes there is, start revising NOW and don't leave it any longer because there is a lot of revision to do, work is only stressful when you don't do it.
If you start now then you've got a decent amount of time, the longer you leave it the more stress you're going to get, you're GCSEs are going to happen regardless of whether you revise or not.
Good luck

Thanks a lot for the advice, and i have started properly like near the end of October. When are you going to start? Or have you already started?
Reply 4
Ooh, GCSE revision, I remember that

1 night's revision before each exam got me 6A*s and 4As...
Original post by 11lmizo
Thanks a lot for the advice, and i have started properly like near the end of October. When are you going to start? Or have you already started?

You're welcome, I'm actually in year 13 and I have the final year of my A-levels in June so I'm revising for them. Good luck though.
You're welcome, I'm actually in year 13 and I have the final year of my A-levels in June so I'm revising for them. Good luck though.

Oh good luck, hope you do great!
Original post by Alexion

Wow! Well done!
How the **** do you freak 3 months prior...?
Original post by Imperion

I'm a stressy person okay!
Original post by 11lmizo
I'm a stressy person okay!

Okay bruh. So do this, you have enough time, prepare well, then play minecraft or something...
Okay bruh. So do this, you have enough time, prepare well, then play minecraft or something...

Lol okay, chill out though!

And then there are people like me who stress out 6 months earlier but don't start revising until the night before :colondollar:

Spoiler

Reply 13
Good luck

GCSE is hardly a lot of revision objectively speaking. A month is enough.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 11lmizo
Lol okay, chill out though!

I'm so calm, ice breaks in my presence.

Original post by TheOtherSide.
And then there are people like me who stress out 6 months earlier but don't start revising until the night before :colondollar:

Spoiler

Ngl I did freak out in December but I'm far calmer now. Maybe because I'm
[scroll]In the the zone :shades: :shades: :shades: [/scroll]

Spoiler

I'm so calm, ice breaks in my presence.

Ngl I did freak out in December but I'm far calmer now. Maybe because I'm

Spoiler

I don't know how much longer you'll be
when a thread about GCSEs is made almost every minute :lol:
Original post by Alexion

That's pretty awesome!
Please don't stress yourself too much. It is very important you do lots of revision to achieve the grades you want, but it'll become less stressful when you have it clearly laid out what exactly you need to do.
Good luck
Original post by TheOtherSide.
I don't know how much longer you'll be
when a thread about GCSEs is made almost every minute :lol:

Don't put a damper on things when I'm[scroll]In the the zone :shades: :shades: :shades: [/scroll]
:plz2:

Hmm, be very scared come June.
Original post by Vickyrider.xo
Please don't stress yourself too much. It is very important you do lots of revision to achieve the grades you want, but it'll become less stressful when you have it clearly laid out what exactly you need to do.
Good luck

Thank you so much for the advice, and when you say a lot of revision, how many hours of revision do you think is good? And how long do you revise for?

Quick Reply

Latest