The Student Room Group

2nd degree: physiotherapy

I am a near 37, would be mature student looking to study physio.
I have a long road four year road ahead.

My why.
I have suffered from MSK problems my whole life and have an interest in pain and MSK for this reason.

So, tell me - what are the pros and cons? Do you regret it at all? How hard is the course, the learning of ALL that anatomy... (freaks me out despite the fact I AM interested in it)

Thanks in advance!

Jennifer
Original post by Jennifer_86
I am a near 37, would be mature student looking to study physio.
I have a long road four year road ahead.

My why.
I have suffered from MSK problems my whole life and have an interest in pain and MSK for this reason.

So, tell me - what are the pros and cons? Do you regret it at all? How hard is the course, the learning of ALL that anatomy... (freaks me out despite the fact I AM interested in it)

Thanks in advance!

Jennifer

Hi Jennifer,

Firstly, it's amazing you to hear you are looking to get back into studying! What was your original degree in? :smile:

Will let current/past students comment on their experience on the courses, however, what's freaking you out the most about anatomy? We have a learning anatomy lab which our physio students use and is shared with our other health courses and medical school, being in that environment can really make a difference, some of it still freaks me out!! If you did want to have a read of our physio course you can here.

Luke

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending