The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Don Pedro K.
when did you have your interview :biggrin:?

21st Jan :smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by GraceKelly
21st Jan :smile:

Same :O! Hopefully I'll hear today too :biggrin:
Offer~interview 21st Jan
:O I had my interview then as well! Haven't heard back yet though; maybe later?!?!? :biggrin:

Yeah they can respond any time till 31st march so there is still plenty of time :wink: i will keep my fingers crossed for you 😊

Best of Luck!!

I remember you from the interview!XD
Well done and fantastic news to those getting offers, waiting is making me incredibly anxious! :frown:
Omd come on king's gibbe me the offerrrrrrrrrrrrr
Original post by coffeelover345
Yeah they can respond any time till 31st march so there is still plenty of time :wink: i will keep my fingers crossed for you 😊

Original post by GraceKelly
Best of Luck!!

Thanks guys :smile:!!

Original post by Uncle Iris
I remember you from the interview!XD

Hahaha hello :biggrin:
Omd come on king's gibbe me the offerrrrrrrrrrrrr

did you get an offer :smile:
Reply 1190
Original post by Amoey
I'm really sorry to hear that. :frown: Do you mind if I ask how you thought the actual interview went and when you were interviewed?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Honestly, I had thought the interview went quite well (much better than my Birmingham one at least - but I am yet to hear from them) but then again I think I blocked the bad parts from my memory for my own sanity :') So yeah I was still quite shocked and disappointed to get a rejection so soon (my interview was January 14th)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just got an offer from Kings!!! I'm in Year 13 and my interview was on the 15th of December :biggrin:
Congratulations to everyone else with offers and good luck to everyone else :smile: x
Original post by blxckatoro
did you get an offer :smile:

Not yet, no :O!!!
Reply 1193
Original post by emkaru
Honestly, I had thought the interview went quite well (much better than my Birmingham one at least - but I am yet to hear from them) but then again I think I blocked the bad parts from my memory for my own sanity :') So yeah I was still quite shocked and disappointed to get a rejection so soon (my interview was January 14th)

Posted from TSR Mobile

My interview was that day too and I messed up a whole station, so I know I've performed really badly. Good luck with the rest of your application and no news from Birmingham is probably good news, because rejections went out today and given you haven't heard, you're probably in the pool for March. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have my interview tomorrow... Did anyone have an Exeter interview and a kings one? Did you find one harder or more enjoyable than the other? :smile:
Mandem

When you say you just heard, do you mean kind sent you an email or did you have to check the portal?
Original post by DoctorPles
Mandem

When you say you just heard, do you mean kind sent you an email or did you have to check the portal?

I got an email saying that the portal updated, logged on to the portal to see that I got an offer.
Original post by oliviiaaaaa
I have my interview tomorrow... Did anyone have an Exeter interview and a kings one? Did you find one harder or more enjoyable than the other? :smile:

Only had kings.

Enjoy it, they don't want you to.
Bless up
Original post by kdizzle97
I got an email saying that the portal updated, logged on to the portal to see that I got an offer.

Same
Reply 1199
Original post by Amoey
My interview was that day too and I messed up a whole station, so I know I've performed really badly. Good luck with the rest of your application and no news from Birmingham is probably good news, because rejections went out today and given you haven't heard, you're probably in the pool for March. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

To be honest, some stations weren't so great for me either, but oh well... good luck to you too - you never really know how these things turn out, so don't be disheartened! That's good to know about Birmingham though, thank you! :smile:

Latest