Original post by Diabolus
A wild beta approaches...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pokemon jokes are alpha rye?
Reply 81
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
Pokemon jokes are alpha rye?

Pokemon is a noble art.

Yes, nothing more alpha than training your pokemon up to a really high level and then utterly destroying your friends in pokemon battles.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
mine came out as delta :frown:
Jesus said "I am the alpha and omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end". Why not learn more about Jesus' free gift for us today and take the first step towards salvation? Jesus will be coming back to Earth soon...
Original post by theone2498
alpha brah checking in, expect to see tihs kinda stuff on the bb.com misc (if you know, u know). i dont need a chart to tell me how alpha i am looool

Laughing at one's own jokes = -50 Beta points. Sorry, man.
Original post by hoping4Astars
Jesus said "I am the alpha and omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end". Why not learn more about Jesus' free gift for us today and take the first step towards salvation? Jesus will be coming back to Earth soon...

Brah, did Jesus even lift?
Reply 86
Original post by hoping4Astars

Hmm this is an key philosophical question - was Jesus alpha or beta?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Triple posting = -100 Beta points.

That's me out then.

Diabolus - you saved me. You're a true wingman.
I feel sorry for anyone who rates themselves by these standards other than for a laugh, don't down yourself for being a "Beta"
I'm an average joe apparently
Reply 90
Original post by ZoëC
I feel sorry for anyone who rates themselves by these standards other than for a laugh, don't down yourself for being a "Beta"

As always women providing false hope to betas :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
As always women providing false hope to betas :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well to be fair, the alpha characteristics are ideals about masculinity that oppress you. Why should you have to be high earning, 6ft plus, and validated by a woman to be accepted as a man? Surely if you did not possess alpha qualities you would take offense at the idea that you were deemed not good enough to be a male, and then of course we see the lies people will tell such as how many "tings" they've bedded because their peers reinforce their insecurities. I just find it absurd that men and women set such high and superficial standards for themselves, with a key focus on being appreciated by the opposite sex.
I got 1 XD
I just did this to see what i'd get as I hate this alpha/beta distinction anyway but I got 4 :smile: Couldn't care less what I am as long as I am happy :smile: I'd much rather be a beta with my current life and happy than an alpha that misses out on a lot of the things I currently enjoy :smile: I have too many things I like about myself to care if it means I'm beta or not.

Interesting that I got 4 though...I thought i'd be in the minuses from this test. Also some of the statements are very subjective...won a serious fight...like physical? Or a discussion type fight? Get complimented by a hot girl...well attractiveness is in the eye of the beholder.
(edited 8 years ago)
http://i.imgur.com/7zIsl.png

Count how many of these apply to you. For every one on the beta list you deduct 1 point, and for every one on the alpha list you add a point.

Scores:

Less than -5 = Omega
-5 to - 3 = beta as f***
-2, - 1 = beta
0 = average joe
More than 4 = above average
More than 8 = semi-alpha
More than 16 = ALPHA MASTER RACE

Be honest and post your true score if you have the balls.

I dont know what "buildmode" or "ottermode" mean, so ignore those two squares.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Semi alpha 👍🏻
Reply 95
+14

Total: 9
Reply 96
Original post by Foo.mp3
Silverback / 10

Attachment not found

Claims to not watch tv... has videos as signature...

The medium doesn't make a different :biggrin:
Reply 97
I got -3 so I must be beta as f$ck...
Reply 98
Alpha is just a list of characteristics most people think are attractive. I don't see how people can not believe in the alpha/beta thing, it's really just a case of 'a is handsome, confident, strong and has lots of hobbies' and b 'spends all day with his knob'
This is hilarious.

Out the way b*tches, I've got > 300 facebook friends.

Latest