The Student Room Group

Am i The ******** for have several girl friends

I am dating this one girl right now but sometimes i like to invite other girls over just to mess with her and show her im the Alpha Wolf!!Does this make me the A** hole??? i thought this just made me more tough and ATTRACTIVE.
Reply 1
Original post by JohnnyClatog
I am dating this one girl right now but sometimes i like to invite other girls over just to mess with her and show her im the Alpha Wolf!!Does this make me the A** hole??? i thought this just made me more tough and ATTRACTIVE.

Wow! You are an alpha wolf. Go ahead and share your instagram that you 100% have on here. Anybody who cares about being an Alpha Wolf and who looks good enough to have several girlfriends on the go at once definitely has an instagram that is public facing and you would definitely want more followers.

Go ahead and post it. We'll contact you, make sure it's you, make sure the pictures are you and not ones you stole off the internet.

I bet you totally exist.
Reply 2
Original post by ThatOldGuy
Wow! You are an alpha wolf. Go ahead and share your instagram that you 100% have on here. Anybody who cares about being an Alpha Wolf and who looks good enough to have several girlfriends on the go at once definitely has an instagram that is public facing and you would definitely want more followers.

Go ahead and post it. We'll contact you, make sure it's you, make sure the pictures are you and not ones you stole off the internet.

I bet you totally exist.

Nah you sound like a little beta puppy, i bet you wait for mama wolf to chew up your prey LOL

anyway answer my question?
Reply 3
sounds like you need to be neutered <3
Reply 4
Nah you sound like a little beta puppy, i bet you wait for mama wolf to chew up your prey LOL

anyway answer my question?

Yep! All of that is true. Now, post your instagram that anybody who is what you're claiming to be would have.

But you won't, because you can't, because you aren't what you're claiming to be. So let me tell you what's going to happen:

You're not going to post your instagram, because you can't, so you're going to post some lame bunch of insults that literally no one cares about to try to get people to stop talking about how you clearly aren't what you're claiming to be.
Reply 5
The student room is wild man…
Reply 6

nah, your misogynistic person... lol
Yeah because that's what badass feral wolves do all day, beg for approval like lapdogs :rolleyes:
Reply 8
Original post by 124edavis
The student room is wild man…

wrd2😭
Reply 9

Yes you are. Sorry to say it but I feel that that needs to be said. You’re doing more to your girlfriend than “messing” with her. Your make her trust you less and thinking your not taking your relationship seriously. If my boyfriend did that I would leave him. You don’t have to bring girls to show your the alpha wolf. Just take care of your girlfriend and protect her. Alpha wolves are generally protective of their significant other and their families.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending