The Student Room Group

Am i the only one on tsr who has no fwends on tsr

Scroll to see replies

Original post by flyingpanda
For Biology there is a lot of content, and rather than just the info itself, you need to know how to apply it. But it is actually quite interesting, it's just a shame I'm not too good at it.

ChEMIstRYYY! My fave! I find it to be the easiest, but I know some people find it the hardest of them all. In terms of what it's like, it's pretty much a mix between Maths and Biology in that there is a lot of equations and stuff to do, but you also have to be able to recall a lot. Though recently, I've not put in enough effort and it has made me super paranoid about our next review. *sigh*

Maths is a great subject to have at A level because it is respected by lots of important people-thingys. The Core modules are okay and quite easy once you get onto harder stuff. But you can take different kinds of Maths. because I'm doing Further Maths, I'm pretty much doing everything. Mechanics is very interesting and I really enjoy it and find it easier with how it ties into Physics. Stats is what everyone in my class hates (hehe) but I know many people who prefer it to Mechanics. And Decision! It is the bomb in that it's so easy (it's all about routes and networks and simple algorithms that you apply to an equation and boom! you pass).

Physics is my least favourite, but I know some people like it. Most just don't. I found it really hard at the start of the year, but I think I've improved a bit. (Who knows? I still need my results form my Mock).

Ahhhhh I wrote so much! (Sorry for that, I can ramble on for ages sometimes)

But anyway, it's quite helpful to have done Further Maths at GCSE for Core 1 Maths. Are you taking it?-

Yes I'm doing further maths and actually I really like it, with the factor theorem and matrices and all that jazz...
Weeeeee better you rambled because now I know what to expect
Thanks!!
Yes! x :biggrin:

Original post by zanner

im famous kids

omg can you not steal pictures off my fb pls?
I like the meme on my avatar
Original post by homeland.lsw
Yes I'm doing further maths and actually I really like it, with the factor theorem and matrices and all that jazz...
Weeeeee better you rambled because now I know what to expect
Thanks!!

At least you found it somewhat helpful! What do you want to do after your A Levels?

*Summons Spanish Inquisition*
Someone be my friend... 😂 new to tsr

Posted from TSR Mobile
At least you found it somewhat helpful! What do you want to do after your A Levels?

*Summons Spanish Inquisition*

An orthopaedic surgeon or an ophthalmologist.
Same, doesn't really bother me though
An orthopaedic surgeon or an ophthalmologist.

Ooooooo, interesting. I want to be a Paediatrician.

Spoiler

Ooooooo, interesting. I want to be a Paediatrician.

Spoiler

what unis are you hoping for?
what unis are you hoping for?

I don't really know. I'm praying for 4 As at the moment.

But maybe Nottingham, or Keele, or somewhere in London.

What about yourself?
I don't really know. I'm praying for 4 As at the moment.

But maybe Nottingham, or Keele, or somewhere in London.

What about yourself?

I want to stay in London, hopefully UCL or Imperial...
In fact Imperial's Campus is right around the corner from the Bulgarian embassy, which is good for me because I can go there and catch up with some friends...!
I want to stay in London, hopefully UCL or Imperial...
In fact Imperial's Campus is right around the corner from the Bulgarian embassy, which is good for me because I can go there and catch up with some friends...!

That seems cool.

I think I'd really enjoy London, but it's too far away from home and too expensive for little old me.

But considering it's Medicine I'm after, I'll take whatever I'm given. :biggrin:
That seems cool.

I think I'd really enjoy London, but it's too far away from home and too expensive for little old me.

But considering it's Medicine I'm after, I'll take whatever I'm given. :biggrin:

But it's London man! So say you are accepted by a London Uni, would you go?
Peeling mangoes is what I was born 2 do
Original post by mango peeler
x

you will be notified at the appropriate time
We're cool
Original post by The Diplomat.
you will be notified at the appropriate time

u so meen
But it's London man! So say you are accepted by a London Uni, would you go?

Maybeee.....

I haven't been to any Open Days or anything yet, so I don't know right now.

By the time I apply, I'll have a much better plan of what I want from my Uni.

(But hell yeah, I might want to go to London)
Original post by mango peeler
u so meen

sends me a VM but turns off his

nice one m8

Quick Reply

Latest