The Student Room Group

How to proceed

So this last week i found these things between my legs and resolved to ask this girl to meet up with me.

I had a plan, seemed easy enough but then she says shes going on a trip so i delayed asking her until she came back.

I wished her an enjoyable trip and somehow got it into my head she was going for four days. Not wanting to bother her while she was away I didn't contact her until last night where i found out that she had actually been back for two days.

So i said i was in her town for something, which i was, and wondered if she wanted to meet up over the weekend, and that i knew it was short notice but i thought you had only just got back.

Anyway, she said I should have told her sooner and that she had already made plans to go to an event for the weekend.

So there we go. Never make short notice plans. I don't think she rejected me and she had a fair enough reason why she couldn't make it. She didn't offer to reschedule for another time like i've heard that someone who is interested will, but we will be seeing each other at sixth form next week anyway.

I'm thinking about asking her again in two weeks time, giving her plenty of notice. Seem like a good idea?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
So this last week i found these things between my legs

It's probably genital herpes.
I'm thinking about asking her again in two weeks time, giving her plenty of notice. Seem like a good idea?

Not if you have genital herpes.
Original post by Davalla
It's probably genital herpes.

Not if you have genital herpes.

hahaha. I will get them checked out before i ask again :smile:

This is the first time ive actually asked a girl out :O So i feel good just because i put myself out there and took a risk. I executed it wrong however, but i can learn from that.

I'll ask her in person next time as well. I'll say "Do you want to come to x with me this weekend?" and have an activity planned, i have a few ideas and i think ill just use my judgement at the time of the conversation to choose between them.
Reply 3
hahaha. I will get them checked out before i ask again :smile:

This is the first time ive actually asked a girl out :O So i feel good just because i put myself out there and took a risk. I executed it wrong however, but i can learn from that.

I'll ask her in person next time as well. I'll say "Do you want to come to x with me this weekend?" and have an activity planned, i have a few ideas and i think ill just use my judgement at the time of the conversation to choose between them.

Looks like you've got things nicely planned then.

Will you be keeping us up to date with how it goes?
Stay away from bridges and cliffs is she says no, though.
:wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending