The Student Room Group

TSR posting stats of the week.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by antipol
I was thinking the same

He has a very passive-aggressive personality, could be a symptom of short man syndrome.

replace man with word for male genitalia :giggle:
Reply 41
Original post by Student403
replace man with word for male genitalia :giggle:

MRW lustlawny has short cock syndrome

Original post by Ethereal World
So for the past two months I have been pretty much unemployed as I was searching for a training contract. That mission is now complete and I then had to set about finding employment for the interim period between now and September when I start the graduate conversion course in law. I found a job a month ago and am starting on Monday so my TSR addiction is going to have to take a back seat now :cry:. I'm slightly concerned about withdrawal symptoms though especially with this in mind:

image.png

Taken from: http://boardreader.com/site/The_Student_Room_18499.html

Shout out to my fellow addicted pals:

TeeEm (thanks for saving my ass)
Blondie987
Mango peeler
Kyx
SeanFM
Homeland.lsw
Alexion
BrokenLife

What are YOUR excuses?

:getmecoat:

Hey I haven't even logged on until now. That's a record!!!
It's probably to do with Black Rose Manor Thread which took up a lot of my posts, but also because...I like commenting on other people's lives? Um....
Yeah...
At least I'm not anonymous, that guy has NO life...!

Also this is how TSR makes me feel

EPIC
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by homeland.lsw
Hey I haven't even logged on until now. That's a record!!!
It's probably to do with Black Rose Manor Thread which took up a lot of my posts, but also because...I like commenting on other people's lives? Um....
Yeah...
At least I'm not anonymous, that guy has NO life...!

Also this is how TSR makes me feel

EPIC

Shotgun you putting up a video of you in real life doing this :rofl:

Ps love your edit reason. ! :toofunny:
Shotgun you putting up a video of you in real life doing this :rofl:

Ps love your edit reason. ! :toofunny:

Shotgun? Did you use that correctly? Nah I'm more the racially ambiguous women...that's me when I'm faced with life :/

Also thanks, but in hindsight it sounds like I'm about to rape someone...
Original post by SeanFM
I s'pose it is :tongue:

It can be educational I suppose, except when you start posting about crushing on other TSR members :facepalm2: @ByronicHero

Study habits are difficult to suddenly pick up though :holmes: (in my case I was fine in the first year when it didn't count and lost it in the first semester of the next year, where it does count. :hide:)

I s'pose moderation is the goal. :h:

Remind me of my anon fail why don't you ? Byronic hero is cool with it. We've sparked a friendship from the failure so I mean I've not lost anything except my entire online ego. :rofl:

Yes see first year I really didn't bother. I still did well by cramming but I just chilled out (I didn't even party so god knows what I was doing- just copious peep show and napping I think). I read an essay I wrote in first year the other day and it is literally tragic :facepalm2:

I found actually treating uni almost like a 9-5 job in final year really helped me. I also got incentivised by my own inner competition. I wanted to do that well. And so I kind of thrived on my own hyper anxiety to get it. Just constantly put yourself in fight or flight mode.... Basically :wink:

She has fantastic taste :wink:

Were I not so certain that I'd break her heart I might've married her :moon: :lol:
I-I-I-I ain't addicted, what choo mean :ninja:

Anyway I have been able to go on month(s) long breaks because of work and Uni and traveling and relationships forming :yes: I was an addict in the summer not gonna lie :holmes: But you'll be fine just unpin TSR :yy: lol and perhaps speak to the TSR members you ike OFF TSR :wink:

Congrats as well for taking another step towards your ambitions :borat:
Peep show is unbelievable. Me and my female housemate at university were undeniably female Mark and Jez version. Guess which one I am?

Oh you're doing a placement? Where are you doing it? And I think that's the thing. Doing the placement year disciplined me and taught me the value of separating work and not working into two distinct areas- it's hard to do that at university in your mind. So when I came back for final year I was just super motivated and eager to smash it. My problem is I sort of overshot it (but that's not a bad thing). I went out probably about 4 times in my final year :hide: I preferred to stay in and drink whisky, watching family guy in my pants.

rispeck

Taken from: http://boardreader.com/site/The_Student_Room_18499.html

Shout out to my fellow addicted pals:

TeeEm (thanks for saving my ass)
Blondie987
Mango peeler
Kyx
SeanFM
Homeland.lsw
Alexion
BrokenLife

What are YOUR excuses?

:getmecoat:

Excuse me why aren't I on this list. :angry:
Original post by greatguy155
Excuse me why aren't I on this list. :angry:

Because you have so many accounts that you don't have an individual account to push your posts up. :h:
Because you have so many accounts that you don't have an individual account to push your posts up. :h:

But... but you know I am a fellow addict- I should be on that list by default. :cry2:
Original post by greatguy155
But... but you know I am a fellow addict- I should be on that list by default. :cry2:

it was taken from the link of top posters in the OP.
it was taken from the link of top posters in the OP.

:noway:
Original post by lustawny
Well, obviously not, because you seem to spend every waking hour on TSR. You even talk about 'withdrawal symptoms'. I mean, honestly...

First off boy

you don't have a lot of posts because no one here wants to speak to you

so that's a given

secondly

it's called portable devices, I mostly am on here when bored at work and in between classes which are late so no one's around
it was worst in the summer

thirdly

you can be on TSR with few posts and still not have a life, don't get ahead of yourself

:borat:
Original post by mango peeler
:noway:

:colonhash:

'Hey Mal!You said you'll meet me today. Liar. Call me, call me. Message me, message me.'

You know who that is! :biggrin: How have you been?
Original post by BrokenLife
:colonhash:

'Hey Mal!You said you'll meet me today. Liar. Call me, call me. Message me, message me.'

You know who that is! :biggrin: How have you been?

dat white space though lol
I'm good, planning (stressing) an outing for V-day :nutcase:
what
even
the f*ck

well apparently you have never watched TV before...
Original post by homeland.lsw
well apparently you have never watched TV before...

:unimpressed:
well not in mths tbh...is...this on TV?
dat white space though lol
I'm good, planning (stressing) an outing for V-day :nutcase:

haha
Aww have you finally decided to take Amy out for valentine's day?:colonhash:

Haha jk:tongue:
:unimpressed:
well not in mths tbh...is...this on TV?

it was a money supermarket ad...
[video="youtube;Xg7s9BCDeZs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg7s9BCDeZs[/video]

Quick Reply

Latest