The Student Room Group

Kings Physiotherapy 2023

Has anyone received an offer yet from Kings post-interview? I had my interview last week on a Wednesday but still no reply yet :frown:
I had my interview a few weeks ago, I got a thank you emails a week later and that they've already given out 20,000 decisions
Reply 2
Wait so does that mean I won’t get an offer?
Reply 3
I’m so scared, I don’t even think my interview went well. How was ur interview?
Original post by ZAYZAY132
Wait so does that mean I won’t get an offer?

All KCL applicants who haven't got a decision yet (offer/rejection) should have got that email. You should contact them if you haven't. That doesn't mean they've rejected you
I thought my interview went pretty well, but the waiting is making me think otherwise 😅
I’m so scared, I don’t even think my interview went well. How was ur interview?
Has anyone received an offer yet from Kings post-interview? I had my interview last week on a Wednesday but still no reply yet :frown:

no you dont bich
(edited 1 year ago)
??
Original post by chrispbjjjj
no you dont bich
Reply 8
Original post by sabikahm
All KCL applicants who haven't got a decision yet (offer/rejection) should have got that email. You should contact them if you haven't. That doesn't mean they've rejected you

Ah ok Thank you. Sorry I’ve just been really nervous as this is the last uni I’m waiting for.I haven’t received that email yet. Maybe cuz my interview wasn’t too long ago 😅😅😅
Reply 9
Original post by sabikahm
I thought my interview went pretty well, but the waiting is making me think otherwise 😅

Ah that’s good. Good luck btw :smile: I hate waiting it makes me overthink everything 😭😭😭 Thank you for your reply.
Has anyone else had any offers?
Are we assuming that if we haven't had an offer yet we will be auto rejected? Or are they still making offers? Anyone aware?
Seems unfair to leave to last minute to auto reject when they could put us out of our misery earlier much earlier.
i want to apply to physiotherapy at kings college london. my stats are as follows:
GCSEs:
biology - 6
chemsitry - 8
physics - 6
maths - 7
english literature - 7
english language - 7
computer science - 9
geograpgy - 8
french - 9

A levels:
biology - A