The Student Room Group

AQA unit 5 biology revision

Hey!
So, not gonna lie, Biol5 has over whelmed me by quite a bit. Does anyone have any revision tips (non-essays)? You would have my eternal gratitude.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown:

Why not try posting in a specific subject forum- you might have more luck there.

Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses. :redface:

:h:
Reply 2
Original post by AlohaCharlotte
Hey!
So, not gonna lie, Biol5 has over whelmed me by quite a bit. Does anyone have any revision tips (non-essays)? You would have my eternal gratitude.

The only way to do good on AQA Biology is to constantly practice. Here are a few things you should do: focus on doing exam questions by topics (which you can find here) after you finish revising a particular topic (ALevelBiology has all the powerpoints and notes you'll need). Don't spend too much time writing notes, as it'll be kind of useless.

Make it a routine to do questions, and use flashcards (quizlet is a VERY good website, and has tonnes of flash cards for AQA Biology) regularly to recap your knowledge. This is the only reason I'm managing to be able to get an A at unit 5 so far :tongue:
Original post by kkboyk
The only way to do good on AQA Biology is to constantly practice. Here are a few things you should do: focus on doing exam questions by topics (which you can find here) after you finish revising a particular topic (ALevelBiology has all the powerpoints and notes you'll need). Don't spend too much time writing notes, as it'll be kind of useless.

Make it a routine to do questions, and use flashcards (quizlet is a VERY good website, and has tonnes of flash cards for AQA Biology) regularly to recap your knowledge. This is the only reason I'm managing to be able to get an A at unit 5 so far :tongue:

Thank you :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by AlohaCharlotte
Hey!

Hey,

Try not to worry- you're not alone. :smile:

A TSRian on here has posted their revision notes in the past which I found v helpful. This is the link if you're interested:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3512515

You could begin by reading through those to get a basic idea of all the concepts before making your own.- that's what I'm doing anyway.

Good luck! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest