The Student Room Group

Further Pure Mathematics L.Bostock S. Chandler.

Hi, I'm looking for a PDF of this book, does anyone have any links for it?

Scroll to see replies

Me too.
Worth it though

I said PDF, AM I MADE OF MONEY OR SOMETHING?!?!
Reply 5
I need a PDF as well - it's not available anywhere I live.
Original post by Argylesocksrox
I said PDF, AM I MADE OF MONEY OR SOMETHING?!?!

i thought it was illegal to have PDFs of books ? :dontknow:
Reply 7
Original post by lukejoshjames
Worth it though

Is it good book then?
Reply 8
Hi, I'm looking for a PDF of this book, does anyone have any links for it?

Original post by Louisb19
Me too.

You pay like the rest of us ...
Even if I had one I would not give it.
This is no different to blatant stealing.
For all my less wealthy compadres here are pdfs of some books, unfortunately not the one I seek but whatever!

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B56uekKKd__cfjU5TnBQcG1GSGZXdGJoWmRYeGt4MFFxaVhWY3V5Z3kzZUVmOEhkZ3pmUHc&usp=drive_web

(the 1987 purple book is astounding, I suggest it!)

Original post by TeeEm
You pay like the rest of us ...
Even if I had one I would not give it.
This is no different to blatant stealing.

Original post by aymanzayedmannan
I need a PDF as well - it's not available anywhere I live.

You know sharing that link is the same as sharing a link to a pirated film or song? I'm fairly sure it goes against TSR's code of conduct.
Original post by High Stakes
You know sharing that link is the same as sharing a link to a pirated film or song? I'm fairly sure it goes against TSR's code of conduct.

I die a martyr.
I die a martyr.

lmfao

lmfao

Damn, you've got me.
i bet there are some TSR users who do not pay for adult films. :mad:
Reply 14

There are books on PDF (in fact I own loads) which are free ..
The problem is that if I upload PDFs here a user would not know whether a copy is meant to be free ans which copies are not
Original post by the bear
i thought it was illegal to have PDFs of books ? :dontknow:

Not generally. There are plenty of free books available online with the author's consent, some paid ebooks come as pdfs and you can pay for ebooks and convert them to pdf. In this case it is though.
Original post by the bear
i bet there are some TSR users who do not pay for adult films. :mad:

What do you mean? Are you implying that you watch adult films for free? Because sir, I would have to inform you, that you are in fact, committing, what we call, a felony.
What do you mean? Are you implying that you watch adult films for free? Because sir, I would have to inform you, that you are in fact, committing, what we call, a felony.

my friends told me that he watches these kind of things on the internet. i can never find any :mad:
For all my less wealthy compadres here are pdfs of some books, unfortunately not the one I seek but whatever!

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B56uekKKd__cfjU5TnBQcG1GSGZXdGJoWmRYeGt4MFFxaVhWY3V5Z3kzZUVmOEhkZ3pmUHc&usp=drive_web

(the 1962(?) purple book is astounding, I suggest it!)

The purple one is the one that I had at school, although it was a hardback edition then.
Reply 19

I understand what you are saying. While I'm financially capable of buying it, it's not as simple as walking down to Waterstones for me because of where I live. The only thing I can resort to in order to read it would be to download it, as much as I would like physical copies. My apologies.

Quick Reply

Latest