UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

2016 LCF Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Hey everyone!
Just thought I'd share! There's a group on FB that's been set up for everyone hoping to start at UAL this year!

Here's the link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/896581877086492/
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 61
Hi guys, any of you got an interview for Styling and Production? I'm so scared, not sure what I want to say, and I don't even have my portfolio done..
Original post by theahyde96
Yeah I'm doing a foundation diploma now, are you?
Ive got 2 sketchbooks, 1 is from my Textiles A Level exam and my other is from a current project I'm doing now. They both have elements of print, knit and weave in them but mainly print!
And then I have a portfolio of final designs, life drawings, fashion illustrations etc!
Hopefully that'll be enough hahah

Aww sounds good! We have about the same then so fingers crossed we've got the right stuff!! I skipped foundation and had a gap year of working and stuff!
Original post by PaulineN26
Hi, Im in the same boat but i applied or PR! Idk if it means we are rejected or not .. :frown:

Well at least it's good to know that I'm not the only one ! I just wish I could receive an answer and be done with it
But my sister applied to knitwear too and she has her interview this monday and since I'll be going with her I'll try to see if I can ask someone about the interviews request, if they are still sending them or not...
I'll let you know if I find something helpful !
For the interviews to Creative Direction for Fashion and Fashion Styling and Production, do you need to bring a physical portfolio?
Reply 65
Original post by spicyags
Who's going to the fashion marketing, fashion management and fashion buying merchandising open day on the 27th Feb??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am !!!
Reply 66
Hi everyone, I just confirmed my offer for fashion management in LCF and starting there next fall:smile: Has anyone else confirmed their offers for fashion management? It would be fun to know others who are going to study there!
Reply 67
Original post by Tiina27
Hi everyone, I just confirmed my offer for fashion management in LCF and starting there next fall:smile: Has anyone else confirmed their offers for fashion management? It would be fun to know others who are going to study there!

I haven't confirmed it yet but I have an offer for this course too!
Original post by bk4texas
Hi guys, any of you got an interview for Styling and Production? I'm so scared, not sure what I want to say, and I don't even have my portfolio done..

Hi so do I!! Mines on the 23rd, I'm so worried because I heard the other day from a girl the interview was difficult because of how little the interviewers said I'm so worried about what they could ask!!
Nice to meet everyone here~
I am a Taiwanese student
I'm going to study Creative Direction in LCF this year~
Reply 70
Original post by elenagarcia1
Hi so do I!! Mines on the 23rd, I'm so worried because I heard the other day from a girl the interview was difficult because of how little the interviewers said I'm so worried about what they could ask!!

do you have a facebook?
Original post by bk4texas
do you have a facebook?

Yeah I do
Original post by peacock2015
Aww sounds good! We have about the same then so fingers crossed we've got the right stuff!! I skipped foundation and had a gap year of working and stuff!

How did it go?!
I sent my digital portfolio off for LCF fashion photography at the end of November and am still waiting for any kind of response now-.-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 74
Original post by PaulineN26
I applied in December :frown:

i submitted my online portfolio 12 january and heared back 21st january for fashion illustration! my interview was yesterday and they mentioned they're interviewing for the next two weeks so maybe there has been a delay in your response, have you checked ucas?
How did it go?!

Hey! Mine is tomorrow at 10:15 got the days confused? How did it go? What sort of questions did they ask you?
Original post by peacock2015
Hey! Mine is tomorrow at 10:15 got the days confused? How did it go? What sort of questions did they ask you?

I don't know if it went good or bad? It was pretty quick! They ask a lot of questions about your work. Why you want to take the course, why print, what part of the process do you enjoy the most, where do you take inspiration from. Just the questions you'd expect to be asked, but don't think I stood out enough tbh!
Reply 77
I don't know if it went good or bad? It was pretty quick! They ask a lot of questions about your work. Why you want to take the course, why print, what part of the process do you enjoy the most, where do you take inspiration from. Just the questions you'd expect to be asked, but don't think I stood out enough tbh!

i feel the same! mine seemed really positive and happy but i don't know if they're like that with everyone it's so hard to tell?

Awww no! I'm sure it was fine but they never give much away! Let me know when you hear back! Awww okay yeah thought it would be that kind of thing!
Original post by rubyl97
i feel the same! mine seemed really positive and happy but i don't know if they're like that with everyone it's so hard to tell?

What course was it you applied for? Yeah, mine didn't go badly but with the amount of people they're interviewing I'm not really expecting a place!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending