The Student Room Group
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website

PGCE Primary (General)

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone is going to Hope to do their PGCE Sept 2016/2017? Just wanting to see who's going there this year :smile:
Reply 1
Hi 😊 I have got a place in Hope for the Primary PGCE. Have you accepted your place? I am really looking forward to starting!
Liverpool
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Sab14
Hi 😊 I have got a place in Hope for the Primary PGCE. Have you accepted your place? I am really looking forward to starting!

Yeah ive accepted and all! :smile: do you live in Liverpool already or are you moving here?
Reply 3
No I'm from Northern Ireland so I will be moving over, the bit I'm probably most worried about! Lol what about you? What is your degree in? Have you graduated and all or are you in final year?
Reply 4
Original post by Sab14
No I'm from Northern Ireland so I will be moving over, the bit I'm probably most worried about! Lol what about you? What is your degree in? Have you graduated and all or are you in final year?

Where abouts are you from? Im from just outside of belfast but live in Liverpool as im in my final year at John Moores. Im studying education studies and special needs at the moment, what about you? Dont worry about moving over, half of Liverpool is basically people from Northern Ireland! :smile:
Reply 5
I'm from just outside Antrim. So weird that you're from NI too! That course sounds brilliant. Most of my experience is with special needs. I graduated last year and my degree is in History 😊. I take it you enjoy living in Liverpool? Are you thinking of staying in student halls?
Reply 6
Haha i can guarantee most people on our course will be from NI too. Yeah Liverpool is a really nice place to live. Ive no idea! Student halls is far too expensive compared to a house..im too busy with final year to think about finding a place 😂 what about you, do you know where youre staying?
I am doing a primary school direct course via Hope. I will only actually be at uni for 12 days in the year!
Is anybody doing a pgce at the university of Gloucestershire :smile:
Original post by blobby1759
Is anybody doing a pgce at the university of Gloucestershire :smile:

This is the University of Liverpool Hope forum, so I doubt it! Try the Gloucestershire uni thread.
I'm starting Hope aswell September. Numeracy skills tests depending lol. Was at Liverpool Hope before for my degree. I'm from Ireland aswell.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 11
Hi guys 😊 have any of you sorted your accommodation yet? How did you find Hope when you were there before Johnwade22? It's all starting to feel real now lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending