The Student Room Group

What should happen to the English women involved in the sex gangs?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KimKallstrom
Well I suppose one factor is that these people come from a backwards culture where the men basically own and control the women.

Touchy subject but, you could explore links between lower socioeconomic groups and the similarities in their preferred religions, namely the maltreatment of women and girls and their susceptibility to extreme beliefs which lead to behaviours like this...
Original post by KimKallstrom
Well I suppose one factor is that these people come from a backwards culture where the men basically own and control the women.

Original post by Xzerzes
Send them somewhere shitty like Wales or Ireland.

Original post by leavingthecity
Touchy subject but, you could explore links between lower socioeconomic groups and the similarities in their preferred religions, namely the maltreatment of women and girls and their susceptibility to extreme beliefs which lead to behaviours like this...

These blokes who're actually brothers in real life, forced their victims to hurt other victims as well.
From left to right : Arshid Hussain, Bannaras Hussain and Basharat Hussain

Original post by lilacwanda28
Theresa May has said she will revoke the UK citizenship to the Asian sex gang members (and any other abusers hereafter). Thanks to a debate sparked on another forum, I'd like to know what you all think should happen to the English women involved in the sex gang. Should they/can they be deported?

You Haven't quite understood this issue.

This applies to those who hold DUAL citizenship not those who have single citizenship (to remove someones citizenship if they only have one would break a persons Human Rights)
Original post by BaconandSauce
You Haven't quite understood this issue.

This applies to those who hold DUAL citizenship not those who have single citizenship (to remove someones citizenship if they only have one would break a persons Human Rights)

I understand the issue entirely. I know that they can't be deported, but the law has been adapted to deport criminals with dual citizenship. I wanted to know what people thought should happen to the women, if a new law should be made concerning their punishment. Basically, I just wanted to remind people that there was English women involved too because in a thread everyone was talking only about the Asian men.
send them to cardiff

that ought to teach them.
I understand the issue entirely.

Odd it doesn't seem this way given you didn't mention this and got the wrong idea completely

Your post was

'They've created/adapted a new law to depart the men. Should we create a new law for the women too? Or just leave them in prison forever?'

I see no mention at all regarding this applying to Dual citizenship ONLY and given it would be obvious the women will have only single citizenship how can you say '
Should we create a new law for the women too?'
They've created/adapted a new law to depart the men. Should we create a new law for the women too? Or just leave them in prison forever?

they created the law to depart those of dual nationality

the law does not target men or women, just those of dual nationality
Original post by Polysexual Nymph
send them to cardiff

that ought to teach them.

Oh that's harsh :biggrin:
Original post by Longshot700

Europeans have gone captain Sweden mode so it doesn't apply anymore.
You can only deport someone to their home country,we haven't deported people abroad as a crime since the early 1800s when we sent people to australia, and that was only because we had the power to do that.

What country nowadays is going to say "sure, send us all your criminals and we'll pay to lock them up, feed them, and risk having them reoffend here".

:rolleyes:
Original post by get schlonged m8
Europeans have gone captain Sweden mode so it doesn't apply anymore.

I don't get you.
Original post by BaconandSauce
Odd it doesn't seem this way given you didn't mention this and got the wrong idea completely

Your post was

'They've created/adapted a new law to depart the men. Should we create a new law for the women too? Or just leave them in prison forever?'

I see no mention at all regarding this applying to Dual citizenship ONLY and given it would be obvious the women will have only single citizenship how can you say '
Should we create a new law for the women too?'

Sorry, it's because I made this as a follow-up thread. All the technicalities, like dual citizenship, were expressed in the other thread. I know I didn't mention it, but I knew that was the law/situation. I just wanted to know what people thought should be their punishment, considering the men were getting a relatively new punishment.
Original post by Polysexual Nymph
they created the law to depart those of dual nationality

the law does not target men or women, just those of dual nationality

yeah I know it's not gender biased. In this particular case, all the men were of dual nationality and all the women were English. So when I said men and women, it wasn't because I thought the law only targeted men, it's because the law only affected the men in this individual case. If that makes sense?
Sorry, it's because I made this as a follow-up thread. All the technicalities, like dual citizenship, were expressed in the other thread. I know I didn't mention it, but I knew that was the law/situation. I just wanted to know what people thought should be their punishment, considering the men were getting a relatively new punishment.

fair enough.

But as shown you can't make people stateless as this is a Human Rights Issue
Non-muslim women who side with true muslims such as these mohammad wannabes should be hung, drawn and quartered. It is beggars belief considering we are supposed to be enlightened and ahead of these savages.
They should be imprisoned alongside the men.
They should be judged according to the law for the crimes they committed as has happened.
Reply 37
They should be sold to isis warlords as slaves

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending